The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Team Of The Week 32 Suggestions Thread: 22nd - 29th April!

Comments

• why is Trabzon GK Hakan arikan not in game btw? hes playing great so far
  • Dembaba19031903
    1156 posts Professional
    holdenwait wrote: »
    why is Trabzon GK Hakan arikan not in game btw? hes playing great so far
    Yes you are right. I am watching the game too.

• Ortez
    2502 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dawud wrote: »
    3 MC TOTS contenders a bit risky eh?

EA wouldn't know they are in the MC, so I think it's fair game. I hope they make the TOTW too, some of them have no place being in the MC.
    holdenwait wrote: »
    his NIF is quite a stunner in my opinion.. destroyed so many top notch defenses with him.. his IF will be a-m-a-z-i-ng tho. he's like a mini robben with strentgh and 4* weak foot, what's not to love.. oh and his face is rendered properly in game, unlike many ❤️❤️❤️❤️ looking non-descript middle eastern type players

I think he's awesome, but Adin plays really well for me too and sometimes I have a dilemma picking. The only issue is Adin will never get an IF, especially now that he's playing LB :p

• xXCAMARAXx
    1825 posts Fans' Favourite
    So why isn't Jonas on the list from benfica? 2 goals again. He's been scoring like 2 goals a game for the past few weeks.
  • DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator
    I will spam search for that Neagle all week if I have too. I really wish he would have started on the right but you got it right D........he interchanges all game but alas its about where they start and not where they finish
  • Toshev
    1240 posts Professional
    Yeah chochev looks awful. He is playing great irl maybe ea will upgrade him next year
  • Dawud
    16131 posts World Class
    dominguez 2 goals 1 assist CAM
    Svendsen 2 goals
    Kamara 2 goals
    Flo 2 assists
  • BCBeneli
    1375 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ronaldinho scored 2 goals...
  • Wordlesspoet8
    3185 posts National Call-Up
    BCBeneli wrote: »
    Ronaldinho scored 2 goals...
    He did, what's your point?
  • PizziPizza
    14040 posts Has That Special Something
    xXCAMARAXx wrote: »
    So why isn't Jonas on the list from benfica? 2 goals again. He's been scoring like 2 goals a game for the past few weeks.
    I don't really know. Hoping for a TOTS MC from his part but unlikely since he only played half a season. Therefore an IF would be rather nice
  • Drewinho
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2015
    CM: José Paulo Bezerra Maciel Júnior "Paulinho" - Tottenham Hotspur - 80 > 81 - A MOTM Performance pulling the strings from deep in midfield with pace and power and an assist (SUN)
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20027 posts Club Captain
    Just 1 more goal to go
    b53d680d989a2cf319e881f8af8fbe70.png PLEASE!!!!
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    48557 posts FIFA Cover Star
    D14 wrote: »
    108898cc67e784fa2649869bdfb4f9d5.png
    4e00372592b8ab6f7bb66ddd343ecb63.png

Updated Team
    whats the reason that coskun is not in the team?

• Ortez
    Fekir 2 assists from CAM against Ste Etienne, game is still going on. Jallet got a goal from RB, but no clean sheet. 2-2 so far, great game.
  • Dawud
    16131 posts World Class
    SIF Diego Lopez
  • Barslund
    4644 posts National Call-Up
    Nicolai Jørgensen - Brace @ ST
  • Vert
    15455 posts World Class
    Barslund wrote: »
    would be insane

• valdeOLENCOOL
    20027 posts Club Captain
    Vert wrote: »
    Barslund wrote: »
    would be insane
    1 of the goals was a pen, so won't happen :(
  • simsieg
    9492 posts League Winner
    Al Gizani in for Chochev :sunglasses:
  • D14
    3507 posts National Call-Up
    D14 wrote: »
    108898cc67e784fa2649869bdfb4f9d5.png
    4e00372592b8ab6f7bb66ddd343ecb63.png

Updated Team
    whats the reason that coskun is not in the team?

Already have 1 Turkish league, potential for another Turkish player in Toprak (subject to kicker) and the team Coskun played are like bottom of the league whereas his team are mid table therefore game itself is meaningless.

• Ortez
    Alejandro Dominguez had at least a brace for Olympiakos against Levadiakos, sealing their championship in the Greek Superleague.
  • JoeDoeDawg11
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    It would be dumb if Hazard got in. Bale didn't get in for a brace in a week with no real pack seller
  • phep
    1297 posts Professional
    It would be dumb if Hazard got in. Bale didn't get in for a brace in a week with no real pack seller

IIRC, their pack seller was Alaba, an 87 pace CB. This week doesn't even have that. Not to mention it was the winning goal against a very in form side and one of Bales goals could barely be classed as his.

I would be fairly surprised if he got one though, a player of his level I'd think it would take more than one goal to get in. Only EA know though...
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    48557 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Neves maybe?
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    edited April 2015
    simsieg wrote: »
    Al Gizani in for Chochev :sunglasses:

:lol: why do you request him out? Good thing 2 goals from CM > STR. #Chochevin :smiley:

Post edited by juniorcbr on
  • sned777
    10612 posts Has That Special Something
    Canales with a goal and 2 assists and Ubilla with a brace. 35 mins still to play.
  • AIeks
    5074 posts Big Money Move
    What do you think of Ronaldinhos chances of getting in? It would make a lot of people happy and tbh no big performances from big players this week...?
  • faacu14
    19 posts Ball Boy
    ST: Fernando Cavenaghi (River Plate - Argentine Primera Division) - 2 goals and 1 assist in a 4-1 home win
  • Really hoping Pastore and Bravo both get one! Seems likely, would love to use both of them.
  • ThePhoenixSun
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Adam Kwarasey - GK - Portland Timbers - 69 > 71 - 5 Saves, clean sheet in a 1-0 win vs NYCFC