Team Of The Week 32 Suggestions Thread: 22nd - 29th April!

13468911

Comments

  • Aliagaoglu23
    58 posts Park Captain
    Sahan got 1 assist?
  • Darlia
    3640 posts National Call-Up
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    What's Antonio's chances like?

    Very low seeing as you drew and Gestede got a hattrick.

    2 goals and 1 assist is better than 3 headers.
  • holdenwait wrote: »
    I thought pektemek had 2 assist along with the goal, thats what my app said. what a silver card that would be tho
    Haha okay. He made 1 goal and 1 assist
    Ortez wrote: »
    Olcay Sahan goal and 2 assists for Besiktas in 5-1 win, at LM.

    Soriano 2 goals and 1 assist for Salzburg.

    Hazard sole goal and winner against Man U in a huge games, at LM.

    Ramos goal for Real Madrid.


    Olcay had 1 assist not 2.This wasn't an assist

    before ba s goal the pass.from sosa and olcay let the ball through his legs was for.me an assist too. If he would not have done that, the chance wouldnt have been created so the assist belongs to sahan.
  • donetts14
    62 posts Park Captain
    Lock him in....

    Jamie Maclaren- Perth Glory- Hattrick in 3-1 win against Melbourne City

    rbmj38.png
  • Manutelli
    18630 posts World Class
    Tjaronn Chery - 2 goals 1 assist in 1-4 away win.
  • simsieg
    9492 posts League Winner
    I see this team needs another packseller, so put Al Gizani in one of the empty spots :kissing_heart:
  • Manutelli
    18630 posts World Class
    Pastore played CM?

  • WFCBagnall
    70540 posts Moderator
    I still think Hazard, The team needs a pack seller
  • Manutelli
    18630 posts World Class
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Pastore played CM?

    Every line-up I see he was CM and that would be logic as well. Lavezzi and Moura on the wings, Pastore, Cabaye and Rabiot as CM
  • Steph3998
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Pastore played CM?

    Yes he was with Rabiot and Cabaye :)
  • Steph3998
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    WTF GUYS ! PASTORE WAS CM :naughty: I watched the whole game and he was CM :angry:
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    47438 posts FIFA Cover Star
    MacLaren hattrick
    Corona CB Goal+cs
    Ronaldinho brace
  • D14
    3328 posts National Call-Up
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    I still think Hazard, The team needs a pack seller

    Can people use some common sense please, there are 2 days left for players to make the team, there is a chance Hazard will make it, hence why he is on the list. There is no point putting him in for 1 goal, until we know for sure that there is nobody else to take the "pack seller" spot.

  • Manutelli
    18630 posts World Class
    MacLaren hattrick
    Corona CB Goal+cs
    Ronaldinho brace

    :love:

    Make it happen EA
  • D14
    3328 posts National Call-Up
    Small update from the back end of yesterday/this morning in the OP
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    I would love that Pastore GK B)
  • Yunus Malli 1 goal 1 assist :)
  • holdenwait
    56551 posts National Treasure
    holdenwait wrote: »
    I thought pektemek had 2 assist along with the goal, thats what my app said. what a silver card that would be tho
    Haha okay. He made 1 goal and 1 assist
    Ortez wrote: »
    Olcay Sahan goal and 2 assists for Besiktas in 5-1 win, at LM.

    Soriano 2 goals and 1 assist for Salzburg.

    Hazard sole goal and winner against Man U in a huge games, at LM.

    Ramos goal for Real Madrid.


    Olcay had 1 assist not 2.This wasn't an assist

    before ba s goal the pass.from sosa and olcay let the ball through his legs was for.me an assist too. If he would not have done that, the chance wouldnt have been created so the assist belongs to sahan.


    lol come on mate that's not an "assist" anywhere in the world
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    47438 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Castro brace
    2bd32c66bd2cfaec2b6c4237415badb9.png

    Coskun 1-0 goal CB !!!!!
    7e0f1e53a8544cebc0b71df95537b6b1.png

    Molina brace
  • Sezgin Coskun. CB Scored 1 goal and cleansheet against Erciyesspor away match.
  • Aliagaoglu23
    58 posts Park Captain
    IF Sezgin will be crucial , he scored a very important goal.
  • Rob BRFC
    845 posts Semi-Pro
    Darlia wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Darlia wrote: »
    What's Antonio's chances like?

    Very low seeing as you drew and Gestede got a hattrick.

    2 goals and 1 assist is better than 3 headers.

    How did you work that out?

  • gia
    3166 posts National Call-Up
    is it that hard to acknowledge that you were wrong and Pastore played CM?
    some people care about that and all you do is a pathetic attempt to be funny...

    i really like and appreciate your work here but you should listen more to other users, as they contribute to your seggestions as well.
  • Vert
    15436 posts World Class
    #Vert4TOTW
  • Rob BRFC
    845 posts Semi-Pro
    Whats the reason behind Gestede not being in the current draft?
  • D14
    3328 posts National Call-Up
    gia wrote: »
    is it that hard to acknowledge that you were wrong and Pastore played CM?
    some people care about that and all you do is a pathetic attempt to be funny...

    i really like and appreciate your work here but you should listen more to other users, as they contribute to your seggestions as well.

    Is it that hard to acknowledge that as I have said for probably 100 threads now that the position and rating of the players in the team is completely irrelevant?

    I am not "trying to be funny", if people are just going to argue without posting any sources then he can be a GK.

  • D14
    3328 posts National Call-Up
    Rob BRFC wrote: »
    Whats the reason behind Gestede not being in the current draft?

    I had 2 ELL candidates who I rate slightly more at the moment, although that being said theres every chance I will go with Gestede also.
  • Rob BRFC
    845 posts Semi-Pro
    D14 wrote: »
    Rob BRFC wrote: »
    Whats the reason behind Gestede not being in the current draft?

    I had 2 ELL candidates who I rate slightly more at the moment, although that being said theres every chance I will go with Gestede also.

    The poor lad got snubbed for a hattrick of headers last season too, would be a shame if he missed out again!
  • Darlia
    3640 posts National Call-Up
    Antonio deserves it more, 2G 1A > 3 Headers
  • D14
    3328 posts National Call-Up
    Rob BRFC wrote: »
    D14 wrote: »
    Rob BRFC wrote: »
    Whats the reason behind Gestede not being in the current draft?

    I had 2 ELL candidates who I rate slightly more at the moment, although that being said theres every chance I will go with Gestede also.

    The poor lad got snubbed for a hattrick of headers last season too, would be a shame if he missed out again!

    He's got a good chance though, he's done as much/more than most of the strikers at the moment, if Blackburn had won, I'd feel slightly more confident on his inclusion.
Sign In or Register to comment.