PLEASE DON'T change the gameplay speed!

This demo is SUPERB. The best FIFA I've ever played. Why? BECAUSE you have slowed the gameplay down, it represents actual football now!

I know MANY PES players changing over to FIFA now because you have slowed the gameplay down. Please don't listen to the kids who want ultra fast football. The majority want a slow paced, realistic football video game.

Please EA - DON'T CHANGE THE SPEED! It's perfect!

Comments

• I second that!
  • I second all that. Please don't change it!
  • Thanks for getting involved!

We need more people to let EA know that we're very happy with the pace of the game now, PLEASE don't increase the speed on the final version!
  • If they change gameplay speed, they are ruining it all. Hopefully the patch or the release doesn't mess up with the fundamentals of the game.
  • BestInTheWorld
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    The demo is a old build you never know what the final build will be like also the patches will either make or break the game
  • As it stands now, has the potential to be the best football game I've played. I'm living in fear that it gets patched and altered when released.
  • TDuke
    15 posts Ball Boy
    Totally agree , hope speed will remain as in the demo... but this year I won't buy at D-one and if they change the speed...
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Love the speed, but i also like fifa 15 post patch where they made it slower i hope they wont do it the other way around and speed it up because some spoilt People fine it Too hard yo adjust to a new game and want just easy goals with sturridge
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    In h2h seasons it won't be changed but UT it will be back to arcarde style again. Unless they removed attribute cards completely this can never happen because there needs to be a distinction between a +10 pace for example compared with a normal stat. So if you are playing UT don't this same speed and get your hope up.

• Antiversum
    5767 posts Big Money Move
    If the gameplay speed is as fast as EA releasing the demo on PC, I second that.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    As long as you can defend pace like in Fifa 15 UT its fine with me
  • The thing is - watch a football match tonight. Football isn't lightening quick, it never has been. This FIFA 16 demo captures the Beautiful Game well - EA will be going backwards if they speed this up.

NOT EVERY ONE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS are 14 year old boys with Ronaldo posters in their bedrooms! We want a realistic football video game and THIS IS LOVELY! Please EA, DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING. THIS DEMO IS GREAT!

I think I've made my point now :dizzy:
  • Finally John terry can play the game
  • Finally John terry can play the game
    with own card instead of Opara card haha

• LatviaFTW
    470 posts Sunday League Hero
    No.

I can watch slow paced football on TV, when I play a football game I want to have fun. I don't stop at traffic lights on GTA and I shouldn't have to play slow build up in a football game in which 90 minutes are played in 12 minutes. FIFA shouldn't be a football simulator, it should be a fun football game which it is right now.

Oh let me hold a perfect defensive line! I'm having so much fun!!
  • Yeah, EA dont change nothing about the speed, the demo is perfect.
  • Julisanta
    85 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2015
    I agree! FIFA has so many features that are excellent in making the game more real, but because of the fast pace of the game and players, you dont get to spend time on the ball. with this new gameplay speed we are finally going enjoy this features!
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Increase the speed a little. They overcompensated and lower it too much.
  • goldfinger35
    8 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2015
    Clown Baby wrote: »
    This demo is SUPERB.
    Please EA - DON'T CHANGE THE SPEED! It's perfect!
    Agreed. Please don't change the speed. Esppecially for offline/career.

• YES! Please no screw this up
  • Keano16
    680 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm honestly not sure as it can be hard to judge how online play will be. Im glad its slower but I have to play online to judge it properly.
  • GodLevel
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA nailed gameplay speed in the demo. Don't go changing the game speed to ultra fast again
  • Lashley
    494 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I agree

But they will change it
  • Fumbler
    2509 posts Fans' Favourite
    I admit I haven't played '15 in a couple of months, but I honestly can't tell a difference in game play speed at all. Still seems fast overall to me...it's just that fast players can't just run by everyone now.
  • Fumbler wrote: »
    it's just that fast players can't just run by everyone now.

True and that is nice and realistic. Fast player in real life football can hardly outrun opponent 10x per game like it was in previous FIFAs (for example with fast winger). Defender would close the distance and prevent the pass or intercept the ball or tackle or foul him.
    Real life Ronaldo doesn’t outrun opposition RB in every attack like in previous FIFAs.
    Now it is much more realistic and you have to work hard to do that. It is not all about playing with fast players and wrecking havoc among defence.
  • Dowls
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    I feel like it's slower, maybe they've just got fatigue right this year? The whole back line seem absolutely solid too though. Not sure if that's how they've countered pace.
  • GodLevel
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lashley wrote: »
    I agree

But they will change it
    cristiano-ronaldo-crying-elite-daily-600x300.jpg

• Antiversum
    5767 posts Big Money Move
    COACH wrote: »

No.
  • april6e
    43 posts Park Captain
    I agree. Exhibition's speed is perfect. Do not give it to the whiners and change it.
  • Korthan
    2397 posts Fans' Favourite
    COACH wrote: »

EA every year are heavy-handed with something. Instead of tweaking it's either nerfing or OP.