Rangers?

Is Rangers in the game because I haven't seen or heard one thing about them.

Comments

• Kove
    4023 posts National Call-Up
    I can't imagine they wouldn't have them in there the same as they have done this year.
  • Lamelasaurus
    840 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I really hope so, I want an Oduwa card with 5* Skills
  • featherhall
    60 posts Park Captain
    No they aren't in it. Only the top division in Scotland makes it so no Rangers or Hibs.
    Hearts make it this year as they got promoted
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    Why EA doesn't remain that teams which have been already in the game but relegated in lower divisions? It wonders me.
  • featherhall
    60 posts Park Captain
    Why EA doesn't remain that teams which have been already in the game but relegated in lower divisions? It wonders me.

I think they should have them as a rest of the world team at least. A lot of rangers fans out there
  • Lonestarr022
    502 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No they aren't in it. Only the top division in Scotland makes it so no Rangers or Hibs.

They've been in the game the last few years, so I'd imagine the case would still be the same.
  • Alastair
    10065 posts Moderator

They need a license to use teams. When they agree licenses with the leagues that only covers teams in the leagues that season. If a team was relegated they'd have to license each club individually.
  • Selgarr
    973 posts Professional
    They will add more teams before release which they are still working on getting the licences for.

Rangers and Brasil clubs, for example, will hopefully be added before release.
  • NotTheMessiah
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    They've been on it last 3 yrs while not in top division so can't see why not this.
    First team I'll be building...... As usual.
  • hibee63
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    Would be brilliant if that vermin wasn't in the game
  • DC_United123
    773 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2015

They've been in the past three FIFA's in the Rest of World. Reason I'm asking is because I haven't seen anything about them in peoples videos or streams and I don't see them on Futhead either.
  • featherhall
    60 posts Park Captain
    I stand corrected then. I've been unaware of them in last few releases.
  • Oduwa and Zelalem would be so sick together.
  • hibee63 wrote: »
    Would be brilliant if that vermin wasn't in the game

Don't worry - Hibs won't be in the game.

• RMancini10
    76 posts Park Captain
    Scottish top division is lucky to make it into the game let alone the divisions below.
  • RMancini10 wrote: »
    Scottish top division is lucky to make it into the game let alone the divisions below.

The "division below" aren't in the game. Rangers has been placed in ROTW for the past three seasons. And why is the Scottish Prem "lucky"? They're in the game just like every other league is.
  • Jimmy
    2114 posts Fans' Favourite
    I really hope so, I want an Oduwa card with 5* Skills

This is exactly what i was thinking haha.
  • Still nothing?
  • Lamelasaurus
    840 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm gutted, Templeton and Oduwa would of been amazing :'(
  • I'm gutted, Templeton and Oduwa would of been amazing :'(

Zelalem, Tavernier, and Waghorn also.