Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Digital Download code for fifa 16 on PS4

En1gma78
43 posts Park Captain
I have searched Amazon for the digital code so I can download the game when its released....but no sign of this option on Amazon!! Anyone know why or where the digital version is for FIFA 16? I have heard you can download early ready to start playing at midnight on release day?

Comments

• Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    Just buy it from the PSN Store...?
  • En1gma78
    43 posts Park Captain
    yeah its just I can get it cheaper on amazon.....when is the earliest it can be pre downloaded from PSN in the US do ya know?
  • Dog
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    En1gma78 wrote: »
    yeah its just I can get it cheaper on amazon.....when is the earliest it can be pre downloaded from PSN in the US do ya know?
    Pretty sure they only offer the hard copy? Doubt you can get the digital one cheaper than 60$. No idea about preloading on PS4, I'm on Xbox ;)
  • En1gma78
    43 posts Park Captain
    yeah you can digital download on Amazon but no worries pal ta
  • Donovan86
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    En1gma78 wrote: »

you can pre-order it now but wont download until 2 days before its out (i think
    )