Price Ranges Changed?

2

Comments

  • Refrigerator
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    fiskzu wrote: »
    pink Toure up for 570k and 88 Toure up for 630k.... EA logic <3 did they even looked at xbox pinks or PS pinks? these changes just look as they were done by 12 year old kid

    They just increased them procentual. 88 Vidal gone up about 20k. They are just lazy
  • fiskzu
    2906 posts Fans' Favourite
    fiskzu wrote: »
    pink Toure up for 570k and 88 Toure up for 630k.... EA logic <3 did they even looked at xbox pinks or PS pinks? these changes just look as they were done by 12 year old kid

    They just increased them procentual. 88 Vidal gone up about 20k. They are just lazy
    Well not really. For example pink Ronaldinho was 30k and he is now 44k, thats almost 50% increase. Pink Toure 500k and now 570k, should be atleast 700k thinking that way
  • Refrigerator
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    fiskzu wrote: »
    fiskzu wrote: »
    pink Toure up for 570k and 88 Toure up for 630k.... EA logic <3 did they even looked at xbox pinks or PS pinks? these changes just look as they were done by 12 year old kid

    They just increased them procentual. 88 Vidal gone up about 20k. They are just lazy
    Well not really. For example pink Ronaldinho was 30k and he is now 44k, thats almost 50% increase. Pink Toure 500k and now 570k, should be atleast 700k thinking that way
    So i have no idea what they were and are thinking. Raise a player which is usually on the market by 300 k and a player which is extinct since release by 20k.
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    Daddy wrote: »
    disaaaa wrote: »
    Price ranges? Don't you mean Prince Ranges?

    btw, Martial price finally came out, its 57.6 million pounds including add ons which is 77.09 mil euros

    damn, unless he proves himself / united win something this year, can see lvg getting the boot.

    the hard thing about it there's no where in the starting 11 he can solidify a spot at the moment....
  • fiskzu
    2906 posts Fans' Favourite
    disaaaa wrote: »
    Daddy wrote: »
    disaaaa wrote: »
    Price ranges? Don't you mean Prince Ranges?

    btw, Martial price finally came out, its 57.6 million pounds including add ons which is 77.09 mil euros

    damn, unless he proves himself / united win something this year, can see lvg getting the boot.

    the hard thing about it there's no where in the starting 11 he can solidify a spot at the moment....
    There is. Striker.
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    fiskzu wrote: »
    disaaaa wrote: »
    Daddy wrote: »
    disaaaa wrote: »
    Price ranges? Don't you mean Prince Ranges?

    btw, Martial price finally came out, its 57.6 million pounds including add ons which is 77.09 mil euros

    damn, unless he proves himself / united win something this year, can see lvg getting the boot.

    the hard thing about it there's no where in the starting 11 he can solidify a spot at the moment....
    There is. Striker.

    no way is he getting a starting spot as a striker in the bpl on manu
  • Premier-Sky
    2880 posts Fans' Favourite
    disaaaa wrote: »
    Price ranges? Don't you mean Prince Ranges?

    btw, Martial price finally came out, its 57.6 million pounds including add ons which is 77.09 mil euros

    Sigh. Unless De Gea somehow decides to sign a new deal, I'll be annoyed about losing out on £18M + Keylor Navas too. Complete farce of a transfer window for Utd
  • fiskzu
    2906 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2015
    disaaaa wrote: »
    Price ranges? Don't you mean Prince Ranges?

    btw, Martial price finally came out, its 57.6 million pounds including add ons which is 77.09 mil euros

    Sigh. Unless De Gea somehow decides to sign a new deal, I'll be annoyed about losing out on £18M + Keylor Navas too. Complete farce of a transfer window for Utd

    De Gea will sign a new contract if he wants to be included in national team on Euro 2016. Also he is disappointed with Madrid waiting so long according to media. And with Martial deal its not 57 million pounds its £36 million + addons, thats what RMC sport is saying: £22m up front and £3.5m per year for 4 years + addons:

    €5m PL top scorer
    €5m Golden boot
    €10m Ballon D'or

    @disaaaa if Rooney will still play so bad as he did vs Swansea, pretty sure van Gaal will try Rooney at CAM and Martial as ST.
Sign In or Register to comment.