FIFA 16 Will it have higher screen resolution options?

JakeskillzALot
1144 posts Professional
I was curious because I made a purchase of a gaming laptop. Yes I said laptop but it is insane on the specs. And it has a WQHD or 3k display that would be nice to play on if FIFA 16 does support a higher screen resolution options. Such as 2k if it were to be an option. I know some other games are able to play in 4k and such. Even though many computers may not handle it.

Comments

• Orison
    48707 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Wanna say how much that costed? :D
  • Daddy
    5560 posts Big Money Move
    If its a laptop , guessing the screen size is no more than 17 inches , if so you won't be able to tell the difference compared to 1080p.
  • JakeskillzALot
    1144 posts Professional
    This is the exact one I got. it is 15 inches, but I don't give a flying ****!!! I use a laptop right now with a 15 inch screen with no graphics card and it plays (barley) fine.

http://www.amazon.com/X5-CF1-GTX965M-Broadwell-i7-5700HQ-Computer/dp/B0116GST9K/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1441229813&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=auorus+x5
  • Orison
    2200$ :o I would say overpriced and that you could have got a better notebook for less money
  • JakeskillzALot
    1144 posts Professional
    Orison wrote: »
    2200$ :o I would say overpriced and that you could have got a better notebook for less money

I have a lawsuit with my school district and I can only buy anything with that money that is SCHOOL worthy. Might as well go big. Like I am going to buy any **** books.
  • Orison

I have a lawsuit with my school district and I can only buy anything with that money that is SCHOOL worthy. Might as well go big. Like I am going to buy any **** books.
    We don´t have anything like that in Germany, so what does it mean? Does your school pay for that notbeook or what?
  • JakeskillzALot
    1144 posts Professional

We don´t have anything like that in Germany, so what does it mean? Does your school pay for that notbeook or what?

Yes, I purchase it, and they pay us back what we paid. Also that computer puts many desktops to shame
  • Orison

Yes, I purchase it, and they pay us back what we paid. Also that computer puts many desktops to shame
    Lol and that´s why the American school system is the worst :joy:
  • semia172
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite
    What about plugin a TV in? Think it will run fine
  • JakeskillzALot
    1144 posts Professional

Lol and that´s why the American school system is the worst :joy:

Yea. But my school is really good now. I boosted my average from a 87% to a 95% after going there
  • JakeskillzALot
    1144 posts Professional
    semia172 wrote: »

I tried it a few times. There is lots of delay though.
  • Orison
    Not that difficult to be good in the US :D We had a few people who went to America for an exchange year and they laughed about the difficulty there, mostly multiple choice, nothing hard, around 2-3 years behind the German schools in things like maths or physics and so on
  • semia172
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite
    semia172 wrote: »

I tried it a few times. There is lots of delay though.

At home i play via a 12m long HDMI Cable from my pc to my TV and not a Single ms of delay