MOVE YOUR LAZY A**ES AND ADJUST PRICE RANGES!

TheZdzidek
62 posts Park Captain
Just what the title says...
So many extinct players, I would want to sell some of my players but I will never buy them back not even talking about buying something new like ronaldo or messi....
It's not hard to create even a program which will adjust the price ranges automatically if the players are not appearing on the transfer market for a certain amount of time.

Comments

• EGY-Aviatorz
    5162 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2015
    tumblr_mcf4qsjKs31qe9lszo1_500.gif
  • TheZdzidek
    62 posts Park Captain
    Looks like it worked (a bit), price ranges are slightly better (still mostly messed up tho)..
  • Premier-Sky
    2883 posts Fans' Favourite
    TheZdzidek wrote: »
    Looks like it worked (a bit), price ranges are slightly better (still mostly messed up tho)..

Price ranges were definitely not changed because of this thread. Nobody from EA bothers looking at the PC Community Centre. If you want your voice heard by EA, make threads in General Discussion :wink:

• disaaaa
    9256 posts League Winner
    Can you make a new thread? need some of my players to go up like pinks did :p
  • hazardxfc
    195 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    that pink toure went up by 70k.lol

that aint gonna put him on the market when the inform is at 1 mill plus :p
  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    hazardxfc wrote: »
    that pink toure went up by 70k.lol

that aint gonna put him on the market when the inform is at 1 mill plus :p

If is at 630k, 91 rated is 1.2m, when his price changed there was one on the market which went unsold for 570k
  • TheZdzidek
    62 posts Park Captain
    I mean yeah, you're right, someone adjusting the price ranges didn't finish primary school I guess.
    TOTY Silva (93 rated) is cheaper than his TOTS (92) and his IF (90)...
  • Premier-Sky

Price ranges were definitely not changed because of this thread. Nobody from EA bothers looking at the PC Community Centre. If you want your voice heard by EA, make threads in General Discussion :wink:

• TheZdzidek
    62 posts Park Captain

Well done, you have a goddamn brain...
  • Premier-Sky

Well if you had one, you wouldn't bother posting a complaint here
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner

Well if you had one, you wouldn't bother posting a complaint here
    :joy: