Packing Silvers

Cerkue
675 posts Sunday League Hero
So this TOTW i packed around 300k on Silver Packs and my best player was Assaidi (worth 20k) and i got no IF. On TOTS i packed around 500k and my best player was TOTS Feilhaber (worth around 100k), nothing special on the other packs. So is it even worth it to spend coins on silver Packs? I mean, i like them but it's so freaking hard to get a IF.

Comments

• Orison
    48593 posts FIFA Cover Star
    It´s not worth it, but I have the same pack "luck" on gold packs too and since I´m addicted to packs I rather spend the same amount of coins and open double the amount of packs by opening silver packs
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    Like any pack, bronze silver or gold its a 'CHANCE'. You could open 1 silver and pack an IF that might sell for over 200k (depending on who is in that week) or u could open 500k in packs and get 60 k back. Same way u could open 2 mil in gold packs and get 100k back.

Packing a silver IF is somehow fulfilling when it happens, its fun. My advice though, stay away from all packs unless you have no need for coins again
  • Daddy
    5550 posts Big Money Move
    making coins back is easier with silver packs since non rare player contract goes for 500 coins instantly and you get 3 such contracts almost every pack plus 500 coins for other discards, plus every silver player no matter how bad goes for atleast 200-600 coins since there are only 1-2 of them on the market, that means you will lose 1.5k per pack max if you are patient enough to sell stuff.
  • Cerkue
    675 posts Sunday League Hero
    Daddy wrote: »
    making coins back is easier with silver packs since non rare player contract goes for 500 coins instantly and you get 3 such contracts almost every pack plus 500 coins for other discards, plus every silver player no matter how bad goes for atleast 200-600 coins since there are only 1-2 of them on the market, that means you will lose 1.5k per pack max if you are patient enough to sell stuff.

Yeah, this method is so good. Used it during the MLS TOTS and my coins gone down very slow because non rare silver contracts sold very well and there were also some fitness cards which were sold for 1,5k.

• Robocat
    581 posts Sunday League Hero
    agreed, silver packs are the best return for the money, but I still open gold packs once in awhile for the thrill of it.