Levels on Career mode

richardvilla
3 posts Ball Boy
edited August 2015
I find pro level too easy. I have taken shrewsbury from league 2 to winning the premiership title in 5 seasons.
Tried world class. I accept its going to be harder, but having played a season i find the lower teams in the league eg Burnley, i cannot seem to get the ball off and lose the game, whereas when i play man u or man c i give them an excellent game. Big inconsistencies in the game. Very difficult in scoring too. I think they should get a level between pro and world class.

Comments

• I hope you are not trying to show off only. If so, it should be good to share that I'm currently playing Accurington Stanley from league 2, just finished season 16-17 going into BPL. But I was playing semi-pro only but set to 4 mins games to have more realistic results, I believed I could afford playing pro level but I preferred playing the game comfortably.

If you like a "level" between the two, you can setup your own level in setting, by modifying abilities of CPU's, as well as yours. Such as speed, GK reflex and so. Enjoy.
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    I think the should to remove difficulties at all. And the difficult should depends from teams overall.
  • Scoot
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2015
    I think the should to remove difficulties at all. And the difficult should depends from teams overall.

I guess what they could do is your opponents 'difficulty' would be compared to your team rating for example.

So if I played as a 1 star team and faced Man City, it would be like playing Legendary. If I play as vice versa then it would be like playing semi-pro.

There are pros and cons to this because some people might want a tougher challenge against the smaller teams or whatnot.

Also, the player ratings kind of supply the difficulty curves anyway. So playing on professional I find it harder to play against Wolfsburg than Catania - in general.

It really depends on the players you are using, form, fitness, home or away, 'luck', momentum of a match, weather, local derby etc etc.

There are so many factors to consider. This is why sometimes it may be easier playing Man United than Leicester the same week.
  • As far as I remember, if i set the game level at semi-pro to finish a one game friendly mode (not friendly in CM mode). If I beat CPU it will ask if I wanted to set the game level to Pro or higher.

I think FIFA can make it AI sensing in CM, if players keep winning especially with large amount of scoring. Then ask player do we want to "upgrade", isn't it more personal and same time providing choices / reminder, sounds like it would improve in game experience (feeling like "wow, I'm cool. The game knows I'm strong enough for further level") with a so call interactive.
  • Sellish
    10206 posts Has That Special Something
    Pro to World class is pretty smal imo. World Class to legendary is massive imo.

But it all becomes way to easy when you figure out how to play against them..
  • Scoot
    Kid Wong wrote: »
    As far as I remember, if i set the game level at semi-pro to finish a one game friendly mode (not friendly in CM mode). If I beat CPU it will ask if I wanted to set the game level to Pro or higher.

I think FIFA can make it AI sensing in CM, if players keep winning especially with large amount of scoring. Then ask player do we want to "upgrade", isn't it more personal and same time providing choices / reminder, sounds like it would improve in game experience (feeling like "wow, I'm cool. The game knows I'm strong enough for further level") with a so call interactive.

I like that idea. Maybe if you win your next 6 matches and do not concede a goal the game will up the difficulty. vice-versa it will lower etc.

Sellish wrote: »
    Pro to World class is pretty smal imo. World Class to legendary is massive imo.

But it all becomes way to easy when you figure out how to play against them..

I play professional but fiddled with the sliders. Not tried world class because I am finding professional a good challenge, but may make the jump if that is the case.

Regarding your second sentence, unfortunately it is the same with most games. Once you have figured it out, its almost rinse and repeat.
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    edited September 2015
    Scoot wrote: »
    I guess what they could do is your opponents 'difficulty' would be compared to your team rating for example.

So if I played as a 1 star team and faced Man City, it would be like playing Legendary. If I play as vice versa then it would be like playing semi-pro.

It's not really what I would to see.
    5 stars team shouldn't really mean that team will perform as Legendary level. It should be that players with more high overall will faster, smarter, with more agility and accuracy, with better position and etc. For example if Wayne Rooney transfers to 1 star team (just imagine) then he should perform better than others. It will bring to the game more realistic such as starry players will noticeably to pull the team. It would be really great and cool.
  • Scoot
    Scoot wrote: »

It's not really what I would to see.
    5 stars team shouldn't really mean that team will perform as Legendary level. It should be that players with more high overall will faster, smarter, with more agility and accuracy, with better position and etc. For example if Wayne Rooney transfers to 1 star team (just imagine) then he should perform better than others. It will bring to the game more realistic such as starry players will noticeably to pull the team. It would be really great and cool.

I think I understand - so you mean better payers should stand out more in the team?

• Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    Almost that is.

Say so that players with lower overall should make more mistakes, should sho ot or cross with less accuracy, should think longer and make less smart decisions. They should less smart move. All the same regarding defence.
    It all will be affect on team performance altogether.