So... What are you guys gonna do?

Dohva56
250 posts Sunday League Hero
Concerning FIFA 16
It's been years that we have to deal with the cheaters on 1-2 Divisions + very low activity on transfer market... i'm i the only one who's kinda disappointed about the fact that EA doesnt give a **** at all about us PC players?
I was really excited about getting the game day one but i just rememebered all these problems and it destroyed all my excitement :(

Comments

• murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    Gonna buy it anyway:(
    #imweak
  • Carlo
    1450 posts Professional
    edited August 2015
    murazor wrote: »
    Gonna buy it anyway:(
    #imweak

f1fd1994d8053abfada48b497551b3a7.png
    :(
  • Cerkue
    675 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gonna buy it also, maybe some deluxe edition because FIFA is the best game (excluding the cheaters) and i don't want to buy a console for FIFA when it's much more comfortable on PC (and for me the graphics are so much better).
  • leon1309
    4198 posts National Call-Up
    Was considering PES until i read they are just the same about PC users as EA is (inferior product on PC comparing to PS4 or Box1)...now i am not sure jet...

Got sold on promise of dealing with cheaters last year, but it was promotion material only it seems...the fact that i did not preorder it jet says a lot (in my opinion)...

If i buy it it will probably be an impulse buy, if i get it for a good price somewhere...
  • Dohva56
    I'm gonna buy it too anyway... But really i can't understund why dont they even try to make the game experience good for us aswell as consoles
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    i have a question, if u buy some fifa points for 15 now, will they be carried to fifa16?
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    murazor wrote: »
    i have a question, if u buy some fifa points for 15 now, will they be carried to fifa16?

@10.27
  • l_TheDren_l
    566 posts Sunday League Hero
    Most people knew that there were going to be cheaters in fut15 or other years and still bought it so it will be not different for fifa16
  • leon1309
    Anyone managed to purchase it through Mexico?
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    leon1309 wrote: »

@Carlo (s)
  • Refrigerator
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    I bought me a Xbox One, dont want to deal with such a market anymore.
  • PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something

@Carlo (s)

:joy:
  • Dohva56

@Carlo (s)

That means yes or no?
  • EGY-Aviatorz
    5162 posts Big Money Move
    nothing .
  • Premier-Sky
    2880 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dohva56 wrote: »
    i'm i the only one who's kinda disappointed about the fact that EA doesnt give a **** at all about us PC players?

This is the problem. People are pissed off by EA's treatment of PC, yet continue to buy it, meaning that they really don't need to do anything. There are a lot less staff working on fifa 15 than you'd think, and those who do work on it cba to put in a bit of extra effort for PC
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    i'm i the only one who's kinda disappointed about the fact that EA doesnt give a **** at all about us PC players?

This is the problem. People are pissed off by EA's treatment of PC, yet continue to buy it, meaning that they really don't need to do anything. There are a lot less staff working on fifa 15 than you'd think, and those who do work on it cba to put in a bit of extra effort for PC

They would just stop selling fifa on pc if that was the case
  • Antiversum
    5777 posts Big Money Move

Because there is no alternative. Konami handles PC even worse (despite the fact that PES doesn't reach FIFA). Only way to escape is buying a console where I don't see me spedning 300€ just for one game. It's a **** vicious circle.
  • leon1309
    edited September 2015

Well if PES/Konami actually changes th epolicy towards PC and is not in the same boat as EA, then EA will have problems i think...quite a few people i spoke to wanted to switch to PES (customer support managed to impres a bunch of us), but after seeing Konami took the same aproach for PC, now wont buy either or will stick to fifa for another year...

Origin Brazil does have prices to high, but Mexico is sort of acceptable (34 eur, 39 eur and cca 50 eur)...the amount of $$$ they make on packs one would think they would set the price of the game a bit lower...

p.s.
    The answer is yes...
  • leon1309
    edited September 2015
    What is the edition to buy, if you play UT mostly?

Deluxe with 2X20 for 39 (if you get it for that price)? Or 40 X 15k packs edition for 50 eur?

Seems deluxe is the best option, isnt it?

p.s.
    I am still ticked off Konami made such a stupid move with PES on PC...
  • Orison
    48546 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Just buy the normal edition and don´t waste money on a game that will be full of glitches and where you will rage about weird exploits or things that feel like h....
  • leon1309
    edited September 2015
    Well it is just 3-5 euros more, depending where you get it and currency conversion rate applied, was sure i would get the cheapest one (if even), but now i am not so sure...

And i know i will eventually rage no matter what...even if i am trying to go the Ghandi (or Buda) way... :)

Still hoping for dedicated servers in near future...
  • Orison
    48546 posts FIFA Cover Star
    You will rage anyways, as you said, so don´t waste money on a game that let you rage :D The cheapest version is around 30€, I would go with that, no need to waste more :)
  • Mikael
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2015
    go for the standard edition ;)

What's the park captain thing? wtf
  • Dohva56
    Where did you guys get it at 30€ ? I cant find less than 35€
  • leon1309
    I think it is russian origin...but from what i read you will have trouble with language...