One of those games

leon1309
4203 posts National Call-Up
edited August 2015
Just played one of them...i had a lot better team and the opposition had average Juve team with Llorente and Giovincio infront, silver CM, Pereyra and Romulo, Ogbona, Chiellini, Asamoah at LB,...

And it was one of the most BS infested games this year: he had 5 shot/4 on target and managed to score 6 goals (not even one was a header). His Llorente kept outpacing my toty PSG defense, Sirigu got 4 point average at the end of the game and his Buffon was spiderman up to the 80th minute...Giovincio also did not miss a single shot...my players were unresponsive, kept bumping into each other or the oposition or the referee...i could not pass, i could shoot somewhat, but he had amazing Buffon in goal (i know atleast 2 goals should have went in in the first half, but no...)...i pass the ball back to Sirigu and the f**** steps aside, insead of passing it to the fullback, to get an own goal...i was at a point of ragequit...

Then the 80th minute kicks in...i get 4 goals back before the overtime and am going all attack to get an equaliser...he passes the ball through the middle, now two of my midfielders take each other out (Perez and totw Mascherano), i qickly switch to my CB and track back, i cover the hole with both my CBs (Luiz and Silva), but Gio makes them their***, pushes though the middle, pushes of my toty SIlva and toty Luiz, kreates a bit of space near the beginning of the box, shoots a finesse shot with his left foot, my f*** Sirigu does not even move...

I dont know what the hell was that i just played, but by no means was it anything close to football...lately most of the games resemble this kind of BS, but this one took the first place...

The thing is i am not even mad...what i can not belive is that i keep playing this BS infested game...and i am not sold on lag being the cause of all the BS that keeps going on ingame (it was 187/5* rated mostly BBVA team, versus 175/4* rated Juve one)...

The guy played good dont get me wrong, he took his chanses, but i knew from the get go it is going to be BS game (i had a FK, toty Luiz passes the ball in the box, his player and my 81 Danilo colide trying to get to the ball and i get a yellow card out of it....i did not even controll Danilo...man...)

Well, if you managed to get through this wall of text...thanks for reading...EA really should do something about this "LAG"...dedicated servers would go a long way...

Cheers...

Comments

• murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    joga bonito.
  • leon1309
  • PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something
    giphy.gif
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    My bad. Beautiful football
  • leon1309
    edited August 2015
    I do know what ekspersion means...i am jet to find it in game though, most people dont realy care about it once the game starts (ultra def/counter attacking, LB+y the whole game, or high press combo and all that goes with it - just boring to play, no matter what the score is in the end)...while i do like watching yungster play in our youth club, even if they are not as goood as the ones in the video above...

...i see a lot of people doing crazy skills, while due to input lag (or whatever messes up the game sometimes/well more then just sometimes) i have trouble doing even the simple ones online (put in the body faint and he does heel flick, or trying to do a fake shot and he just shoots the balll, etc.).

Now if both partys suffer lag, then it is atleast fair game, but if one does and the other does not (he can pull of rabonas, and a few other more complicated ones just fine)...well...you get the picture...

The problem is I dont see EA even atempting to resolve the lag issue...

And about M and H, and bronze benching i am not 100% sure either way...but sometimes it does seem both game AIs are playing each other, and nothing i try to do does matter (until the game decides otherwise)...is it just lag?...i dont know...

Post edited by leon1309 on
  • PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something
    Better delete the end of last post ;)