~400K Team

Comments

• THORPT
    553 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 2015
    Already have Touré :) (check the last pic) Didn't have him in the 1st place because there wasn't a single one on the market at the time :p

Clichy was also an option but i like Azpilicueta's better physical attribute.
  • DobraMarius
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 2015
    Filipe Luis was the best option for me.I sold all my bpl players yesterday.Why don't you use 4-4-2(2) with 2 cmd ? It is very easy to defend.You give instruction to both cmd to stay back while attacking.

That was my team http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/39179467/

And use Sturridge :))
  • LoboNobo
    6406 posts Big Money Move
    Oh my days, people are so bitter.

Yeah, it's not a creative squad. It may even be sweaty (although it depends on how he uses it). So what? Let him enjoy himself, if a standard BPL teams is what he wants to use, so be it. Now go build your super-original hybrids with average 60 pace and then complain about losing every game.
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    LoboNobo wrote: »

Yeah, it's not a creative squad. It may even be sweaty (although it depends on how he uses it). So what? Let him enjoy himself, if a standard BPL teams is what he wants to use, so be it. Now go build your super-original hybrids with average 60 pace and then complain about losing every game.

• PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something

Tbh i win more often against 1 League sqauds than against Hybrids, cuz 1. Hybrids include the players you want to use altho they play in different leagues. 2. Most of the ppl who build hybrids are good fifa players...
    Because of that most forumer tell other to build hybrids (not only because it's more fun to play with it)
  • Premier-Sky
    2880 posts Fans' Favourite

Idk about you, but I almost never hybrid for creativity, it's always for better players. For example, I may want to use Bale and Benzema, but not like any BBVA CDMs, and seeing as I love matic or gustavo, I will incorporate them into a hybrid. Or I may like using Bonucci TOTS + Chiellini, but not like any serie a lbs or sts, so create a hybrid there. As it happens, with BPL, you've got good players in every position, especially with Rondon now in BPL, but for other leagues, I definitely see hybrids as a good thing