Best/Favourite Hat-Trick you've scored with a player

Lamelasaurus
840 posts An Exciting Prospect
So I played my first game with my Spurs team in an online single match and Eriksen was incredible scoring 3 goals and getting an assist in a 4-1 win, all 3 goals were sublime, yes they're not all the best goals I've scored this year but to score 3 great goals all in the same match with 1 player is pretty special so I wanted to know if anyone else has scored a 'perfect' hat-trick, giving that term a whole new meaning. Here are the goals;

http://1drv.ms/1LvreFO

Comments

• Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    I was under the impression a "perfect hat trick" was 1 right-footed goal, 1 left-footed goal, and 1 headed goal.

Anyways, I had a hat trick like that with RB Crouch in my first game with him, so that was pretty special. RB Crouch really is an underrated card and is one of the best finishers in the game.
  • Lamelasaurus
    840 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I was under the impression a "perfect hat trick" was 1 right-footed goal, 1 left-footed goal, and 1 headed goal.

Anyways, I had a hat trick like that with RB Crouch in my first game with him, so that was pretty special. RB Crouch really is an underrated card and is one of the best finishers in the game.
    I gave perfect hat-trick a new meaning, a free-kick, volley and long shot was perfect in my eyes