Using special cards in mid tier leagues.

Ofthewelsh
3568 posts National Call-Up
Evening all, I hope you're all well.

I have only this week begun playing online for the first time in a couple of FIFA's. Now, I'm in the process of chugging my way through the divisions, and I've noticed that I've seen very few In Form, TOTS or Legend cards in the teams I'm facing. Is there some kind of etiquette for using the higher end players that I should be aware of?

I have 12 legends, a couple of TOTY's and a sprinkling of TOTY's that I want to use, but I've been holding them back and chugging along with a normal gold team, just in case I offend anybody.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Cheers y'all!

Comments

• Diggy
    14890 posts Has That Special Something
    Just play with the team you want to play with don't have any qualms about who you pick, because your opponent won't
  • Ofthewelsh
    Cheers Diggy, I will do then. I just didn't want to be breaking some kind of unwritten rule..
  • Hippyboy6
    18001 posts World Class
    You'll be surprised how many of us float between div 2-5. Even with great players I still can't consistently get to or stay in division 1.

Play with the best players & enjoy them :)

I don't even get rage messages, I beat someone 6-0 & another 7-1, both played to the end without quitting (fair play to them)
  • Ofthewelsh
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    You'll be surprised how many of us float between div 2-5. Even with great players I still can't consistently get to or stay in division 1.

Play with the best players & enjoy them :)

I don't even get rage messages, I beat someone 6-0 & another 7-1, both played to the end without quitting (fair play to them)

Cheers. It's because there are likely to be decent folk in game that I was concerned about not following protocol.
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    edited August 2015
    Messages are kinda rare. I send rage messages probably 3 to 1 to what I randomly get o:) I wouldn't be worried. If anything playing with all legends will give the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in divisions a break from the pace bpl squads that you play 6-8 times per ten games.
  • Ofthewelsh
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    Messages are kinda rare. I send rage messages probably 3 to 1 to what I randomly get o:) I wouldn't be worried. If anything playing with all legends will give the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in divisions a break from the pace bpl squads that you play 6-8 times per ten games.

My boy had some pretty shittty messages a couple of years ago, which stopped us from playing online. Have to say, I've now played 37 games back on line, i have only had 1 message, and it was good natured.
    The BPL pace teams have been a very unpleasant surprise!
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    Ofthewelsh wrote: »

My boy had some pretty shittty messages a couple of years ago, which stopped us from playing online. Have to say, I've now played 37 games back on line, i have only had 1 message, and it was good natured.

If there is children involved I think there is privacy settings that limit who can send messages to you (I think) I know there is a restricted friends only chat mode where only friends can voice communicate which is good for younguns.

• Ofthewelsh

If there is children involved I think there is privacy settings that limit who can send messages to you (I think) I know there is a restricted friends only chat mode where only friends can voice communicate which is good for younguns.

Now that is a handy thing to know. Really appreciate that Pugzilla.
  • Hippyboy6
    18001 posts World Class

Yes there is a setting you can change, my kids haven't had any messages at all. I'm pretty sure it cuts off the mic as well so you don't get swearing through your TV (if you don't have a mic connected your end)
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class

61059778.jpg