Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Career Mode Wishlist

Comments

• RedDevil
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    AlexFin wrote: »
    I hope this year they will change something because there has been a lot of new ideas or old ones, doesn't matter. I hope to see big changes in CM. I would add to the whole new or old ideas, another one: A completely new and intelligent commentary on the game. Hope to find out some news about Career Mode soon...

Master in League in PES has been totally revamped and will include awesome cut-scenes for press conferences, new signings etc! I think Konami just read everything Fifa fans want and add them seeing as they know EA don't bother listening to their fans, lol..

• RedDevil wrote: »
    I hope this year they will change something because there has been a lot of new ideas or old ones, doesn't matter. I hope to see big changes in CM. I would add to the whole new or old ideas, another one: A completely new and intelligent commentary on the game. Hope to find out some news about Career Mode soon...

Master in League in PES has been totally revamped and will include awesome cut-scenes for press conferences, new signings etc! I think Konami just read everything Fifa fans want and add them seeing as they know EA don't bother listening to their fans, lol..

Really? I migt have to switch.
  • RedDevil
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    RedDevil wrote: »

Really? I migt have to switch.

Yes really, sounds amazing, and option files are back for PS4 so every team can have real names and kits :)
  • Fabrizio Orsi
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    There should be a "manager morale" system. Like how much the Board and fans trust/like you.
  • There should be a "manager morale" system. Like how much the Board and fans trust/like you.

i like that
  • OWTB92
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Not having a full stadium every match. For example it was a Tuesday game in January an fa-cup replay Burnley at home to Yeovil. The ground was full and worst of all there was 4k yeovil fans crammed into the away end! Yeovil dont even get that at home never mind at Burnley!!!

Also more varied generic stadiums court lane gets boring, and its even worse that its modelled off Northampton's ground. Just like crown lane is designed off Swindon's... Half of town park is Huish park and forest parks two end stands are modelled on Oldham chadderton road end it looks like.
    Basically what im saying is that there should be more generic stadiums for lower league clubs to give it a more authentic feel!
  • There are certain things Career Mode needs.
    1. I NEED to be able to use my Created Character with my game face in manager mode. Currently your stuck playing a team with no control. I cant alter formations or stop the sale of our best players.
    2. I should be able to choose what Stats i want to improve for my player and for the rest of the players. Example: Say I'm a Center Forward and my strength is awful or my attack positioning is low, I should be able to individually choose what attributes to raise. A lot of players have crappy stamina, it would be great to have them train and improve as "you, the manager, see fit" You could have a setting that automatically chooses for newer players to the game or have an Advanced setting for experienced players.
    3. More Hairstyles, maybe even tattoos. How about an Age slider? have your player age a bir throughout the years? Fifa has been using the same hair models for too many years. It would be great to add some more.
    4. As a player in career mode I would like to be able to tell my agent where I would like to play. As of now, you join a team and get loaned out until you break into the first team or are sold. It would be wonderful to "Tell my agent" I would like to play for... and select whitch team, maybe choose out of 3 teams and see if any would take you on.
    5. Allow people to upload actual pictures for the Player pictures. You could have attach it to their Game Face accounts or something similar. It would be really cool to see myself instead of my computer generated face, just a thought.
    6. Commentary names: use all the audio files for comentary names from every fifa game. Example: the player marchionii sounds just like the way my last name is said. I dread the day he retires and is removed from fifa.
    7. Sliders for specific body parts, like the ones used for Madden where you can adjust arm size/definition, thighs etc. Right now you are stuck with Lean, Average or Stocky. It would be great to buff my player up a bit.
    8. Kits: kind of irritating to have the same uniforms for years and years. Perhaps you could create custom kits or adjust colors? or even use previous kits from years past? maybe mix and match? Top from 2015 shorts from 2010? personally I would prefer to create my own but any addition would be welcome.

Thats all I can think of at the moment. Please consider the above recommendations at the very least PLEASE make using your created player with your game face available in manager mode. Thank you very much, I look forward to FIFA 16.
  • -Player position changer

I used a scout future star and it brought me back a left back who has potential to be special (which is great). However, I made a spread sheet of his stats and what his overall would be at every position. He is currently a 71 left back, but at winger he is an 86. That is a 15 point difference from a defender to a vital attacker. The annoying thing about it is that his market value is reflected from his left back position and not the 86 winger. So he led the league in goals naturally and I only received a maximum offer of $10 mil or so. I should easily get $50 mil but because he is a left back that will never happen. Please add a position modifier to fifa career mode

-Young players do not grow physical stats
  • Another bug or suggestion is this.

I bought Memphis Depay who was an exciting prospect when I scouted him. When he got to my team he lost that title and is not growing at all.
  • Sellish
    10022 posts Has That Special Something
    One thing I think is really important.

Potential shouldn't be about how good a player can be.
    Any player should be able to become a great. Depending on how good he plays.

If you have a 75 rated player who won't go up but he is winning the golden boot every season, even won player of the year and is really performing in BPL for example.
    He should go up more then 75, he should become a world star like he is performing.

Same with players who has like 87 in potential, if he doesn't perform. Then he shouldn't become that good.

Players that got great potential in real life should be able to go up in rating faster if he is performing. And does with lower potential should go up slower instead.
  • Joonzy
    372 posts Sunday League Hero
    Heres a little list of what i would like, obviously will contain suggestions from others:

1. (Player Career) BE ALLOWED TO COME ON FROM THE BENCH - For years this features has been unavailable, what should happen is going back to around FIFA 08 there was a feature called virtual Simulation where you could sim until you wanted to play so it could be 2-1 down 80mins you could play the remaining mins and get the win they should use this for coming off the bench.

2. (Player Career) PRESS CONFERENCES - A player should be able to talk about the game or after the game, also talk about whether or not you want to leave in the summer or whatever.

3. (Both Modes) TRAINING - This has to be an essential for the next career mode.

4. (Manager Career) INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT - I love the fact you can be manager of England and choose your squad, i only dislike the fact you have to be both club manager and international manager you should be only one of each as it has only happened a few times in history when a manager has managed both. As a club manager i hate getting constant emails of Denmark and Peru wanting me to be their manager.

5. (Both Modes) REALISTIC TRANSFERS - This feature is in Football Manager where a player wouldnt come to you unless huge money because you may player for a rival club or a club you are title racing or competing against. For instance Sergio Aguero wouldn't go to Manchester United, which i have seen happen a few times in career mode. In the Player mode, if i played for Newcastle United, i shouldn't be getting offers from Sunderland to join because in real life it would never happen.

Thanks for reading these few changes if you have some queries let me know or how to improve me ideas ;)
  • Sorry if this is a repeat, but can we please figure out how to make Career Mode longer than 15 years. It's such a waste to only be able to go through a single crop of youth players. Not to mention the tendency for the youth scouting system to simply stop working 7 years into the career mode...
  • Scoot
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2015
    Sellish wrote: »

If you have a 75 rated player who won't go up but he is winning the golden boot every season, even won player of the year and is really performing in BPL for example.
    He should go up more then 75, he should become a world star like he is performing.

Same with players who has like 87 in potential, if he doesn't perform. Then he shouldn't become that good.

Players that got great potential in real life should be able to go up in rating faster if he is performing. And does with lower potential should go up slower instead.

I agree to an extent. If a player has great potential and they are playing well then sure then should improve.

Its difficult because if you have a random 75 rated striker (without much potential) who is scoring lots of goals, he is doing so at his current rating, why would he improve (from an in-game point of view)? Not saying he shouldn't just a thought really.

It sounds more like form. I'm sure in some older Fifa's form would effect a players rating but not his 'base' rating.
  • Sellish wrote: »

I totally agree. A player's rating should be based on their form (in respect to their league.) not their "potential"
  • ea needs to learn a thing or two from nba2k my career
  • taltam
    8 posts Ball Boy
    This one Is for player career:

1~To be able to play training matches so u could Improve for example in the training match u Could be scoring a hat trick that would be +1~2 shooting or out strength a player like Kompany 2~3 times that could +1 strength

2~To be able to talk to the manager like if u wanna leave not just request to be transfer listed, to talk to him and tell him why, and when u sign for a club to be to talk to press conferences and more cut scenes (Manager mode as well! )
  • comet213
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    Host Country of International Cup In Career Mode
    I played World cup and Confed cup in career.
    And I found that World Cup matches are held in Generic stadium and Confed cup matches are held in Stadium of home team.

Everybody know International Competition is held in host country.
    I think Host Country should be embodied in career.
    1. Host country is selected randomly. But Only Contry that has thier league in FIFA Game can be host.
    2. Stadiums of host country league teams are only used in competition.
    This is my suggestion. It's really simple.
  • A new feature for fifa 16 could be an in game agent who you could instruct to approach certain teams of your choice , for example your a 75 rated player looking for a step up into champions league football, your agent could approach teams such as (PREM) Chelsea , city, arsenal, Man u.
    But there should be factors that will determine the response from the teams for example your player rating, transfer fee and wages, players in the same position as you ( if your LM/LW and try to approach Chelsea they have Hazard so its unlikely they will be interested.
  • Online career mode:

So you can choose one person from your friends list to join up career modes
    if your teams meet in the champions league or international games, you both control the pro's
    and the same if one player gets a transfer to a team in your league, or the same team , which will just be like playing pro clubs but in career mode against the AI.
  • TO BE ABLE TO REQUEST A POSITION SWAP , from LB to LM , RW to ST ETC.
  • WHEN MOVING TO A NEW CLUB , IT SHOULD TAKE A WHILE FOR THE PLAYERS , STAFF , MANAGER AND FANS TO WARM TO YOU ESPECIALLY IF IT IS A YOUNGER PLAYER, A MORE REALISTIC WAY OF GROWING IN STATUS WITHIN THE CLUB. FROM YOUNG PROSPECT TO CAPTAIN/FAN FAVOURITE/LEGEND AT THE CLUB.
  • MORE OF A STORYLINE TO THE PRO'S CAREER MODE
    FOR EXAMPLE : AWARD CEREMONIES (bALLON DO'R)
    TRAINING , PRESS CONFERENCES
    WINNING THE MATCH BALL AFTER A HATRICK AND SPEAKING TO PRESS
    SIGNING SHIRTS FOR FANS
  • Be A Pro Player

My biggest wish is to be able to ask to take free kicks and penalties as a pro. When you move to a big club there will always be NPCs taking the free kicks and penalties and they don't even score from them they just punt the ball into orbit. There might as well be an ability to let you have a go at it. This way you also don't need to stick around at a 3 star club until you unlock all the free kick and penalty challenges.
  • Ty Shoes
    15 posts Ball Boy
    Kwest.pv wrote: »
    MORE OF A STORYLINE TO THE PRO'S CAREER MODE
    FOR EXAMPLE : AWARD CEREMONIES (bALLON DO'R)
    TRAINING , PRESS CONFERENCES
    WINNING THE MATCH BALL AFTER A HATRICK AND SPEAKING TO PRESS
    SIGNING SHIRTS FOR FANS

Would it be too much to ask for a hot girlfriend and endorsement deals too?
  • comet213
    National Team Raking
    It's influence to groupe drawing of world cup, WC qualifying.

Europe League Ranking
    It's influence to the number of qualified team in european cup.
  • comet213
    Transfer List
    It's ridiculous. Tranfer list is only in Last-gen!!
    1R9VbNv.jpg
    GiI4O0C.jpg
    8SSnBxY.jpg
  • Retro
    1 posts
    edited June 2015
    Hello Online Football fans & EA staff.

I do mostly play single player manager career and I need to admit that since FIFA 11 it's only getting worse. I don't see any benefit from the new Transfer system in reference to the old one.
    Apart from the fact that I don't see players stats and it takes a month to see them.
    Maybe more realistic - not really beneficial to the player.

But apart from this part, which is let's say "totally new" in FIFA 15 release, all the other stuff is old and I'm not quite really sure why do I need to ask to fix it a year after the game was released.
    I believe I'm posting obvious bugs here. Hard for me to believe no one has noticed them before me... Please consider fixing them in FIFA 16:

1. Custom formations - making a custom formation brings more issues than it helps
    a. While playing season online, using custom formation - all the players end up in the defence line… WHY ? Each time, each game You play it's the same thing
    b. While playing season offline I got these 5 "on hand" formations from which none is mine… I really don't know what was the idea behind this. I got like 5 custom formations and none of them is in the quick launch menu during the game pause. Each time I want to change a formation to a custom one I need to enter the squad, move to formations and change it there. What's the point of giving me 5 formations in the pause menu that pick up on their own and cannot be changed ?

2. Why the damn Goal keeper keeps coming out of the Goal after 80 min ?
    I mean... I've played like 50 matches when I was winning and at the end my GK decided to leave the Goal.

3. Why I cannot instantly provide a player with a new contract ? Why they need to be always unavailable for negotiation ? What's the point ?

4. If a player turns down the contract, it doesn't say how much would He like to earn ?
    I mean... what kind of contract negotiation is this if only 1 side is negotiating ?

5. Why do stats of some players increase a lot but their overall score doesn't ?
    I have players with +5 to 20 attributes and He is still at the same level as He was before the season.

6. Last but not least - why is this game working so God Damn slow ?
    Comparing to FIFA 11 on my PS3, FIFA 15 runs like 10 times slower. Each time I want to do something it takes tremendous amount of time. Still better than the tragic in performance - FIFA 14 - but still 2 slow for these days. Opening the Short list takes like for ever, navigating thru it makes me want to turn off the game.

Nothing else comes to my mind but I'm sure there is.
    I'm hoping this can be fixed in FIFA 16 as I am strongly considering buying PES next year.
    I'ma Big FIFA series fan but I simply can't play a games that makes me mad rather than relax.

I appreciate it's the 21st century and probably most of the players play online but there are still some people who like to manage their team as Season Managers,

Seriously, this formations bug drives me nuts !

Best Regards,
    Retro
  • taltam
    8 posts Ball Boy
    Another thing that just came to my mind is if for Example the manager tells u he needs u in the office but you have a big group of fans who ant your signature you need to choose between them and if u choose the Manager he will be mad and maybe not letting u play play a full match for a game or 2 but when you choose the fans, u will be able to sign for them but how?
    Here is the idea
    (I don't know if this would work for XBOX)
    You just sign on the touch pad with your finger and that will be the signature and when you do it for the fans, they will cheer you when you enter the stadium and send you positive messages not negative ones (This part is for having a personal social media account like one in NBA if you have no idea what am saying check any NBA Career video you will understand what I meant)

Hope you understood although it's a bit Complicated.
    Thank you!
  • In player career what about sponsorships, so you start with The ea boots at a bad club the improve, sign for a bigger club and Adidas offer you a sponsorship and with the money from that (and from wages) you could buy unlockables eg: hairstyles and celebrations, or gloves. Also you should be able to negotiate contracts. if you have a 3 year contract, at the end you enter free agency and can choose to sign for all the teams that offer you contracts, as opposed to having to accept or decline an infinite contract from one club (current)