The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Career Mode Wishlist

Comments

• Ty Shoes
    15 posts Ball Boy
    I would like to see a graphic displayed when a player becomes the "number __ goal scorer in club history" or something similar.
  • Castle10
    11 posts Ball Boy
    edited August 2015
    A player who has appeared in 40+ matches should not be complaining about lack of games....
    Post edited by Castle10 on
  • I would like to see players have a good season who are unlikely or develop unexpectedly to reinvigorate players rather than the usual names pop up. This should apply to a player of any age or could be someone come in for an injured player would normally be a fringe player but suddenly push the injured player down the pecking order in a side or like Harry Kane not expect much but shock everyone.
  • comet213
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 2015
    Database
    Team data(Club and National team)
    formation, players data, honours, season results etc.. season results example

Players data(Club and National team)
    teams(belonged and belonging), apps, goals, assists, hounours etc...
    Ex)[url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexis_Sánchez]Alexis Sanchez Wikipedia[/url]
    Player stat
    nuQcn0s.jpg
    Player stat(club)
    if4fKMp.jpg
    Player stat(national team)
    AGzkqIM.jpg
    tllfzZA.jpg

Records. I think records are really important for career mode. But Devs are completely ignoring records.
    Records of current career mode are very small and no ordering.
    At least, Season stats that proceeding in career mode must be recorded and stored in database.

And GET RID OF 15 YEARS LIMIT!!!!
    Post edited by comet213 on
  • styles_fc
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I get that it'd be great to have that much detail on players but that is a LOT of work? I think maybe for players above 80 they should have league appearances + goal stats for their current club and that wouldn't be too much.

Like your example there, they could use examples of before the 2015-16 starts and commentators could say "Sanchez has now made 50 league appearances for Arsenal" when you get well into the season with Arsenal.
  • Manager mode should be more connected to what you have achieved as to what kind of job offers and how easily or not it is to sign new players, it all seems a bit random @ the moment.
    Obviously the more you achieve the more top players will want to join you and not just throwing a load of cash to get your man.I think it is important to create a sense of achievement in both Career modes to be rewarded for your success instead of just going through the motions.
  • comet213
    edited August 2015
    More News
    go8BpT4.jpg
    Only 6 items of news each category. It's too small.
    If I simulate few days, A number of transfer news is disappered in tranfer window.
    Hardware is advaned. Career mode also must be advanced.

And GET RID OF 15 YEARS LIMIT!!!!
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    I think that difficulties should be removed from the career mode. And power of one or another team should be determined according to the team squad.
    As for now we have that Plymouth (for example) performs like Man United or Barca. On the Legendary difficult each team in the 2nd England league can strongly control the ball or strongly defend as it is a big club. There is no difference in AI mind which club you play against.
    I prefer to see the graduation of teams powerful. I want that promotion from 2nd to 1st league will be easier than promotion to the Championship, that domestic cup will be harder from round to round and etc. But at current there is not much difference in power of big and small clubs.
  • Dairee
    573 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think that difficulties should be removed from the career mode. And power of one or another team should be determined according to the team squad.
    As for now we have that Plymouth (for example) performs like Man United or Barca. On the Legendary difficult each team in the 2nd England league can strongly control the ball or strongly defend as it is a big club. There is no difference in AI mind which club you play against.
    I prefer to see the graduation of teams powerful. I want that promotion from 2nd to 1st league will be easier than promotion to the Championship, that domestic cup will be harder from round to round and etc. But at current there is not much difference in power of big and small clubs.

Good point.
  • Scoot
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 2015

I agree the AI needs working so not every team tries to play the same.

But in terms of the difficulties, its quite hard to get right. The players attributes surely do this anyway, no? Also getting promoted from a lower will not necessarily be easier because it also depends on your own players.

If your team isn't that great compared to the teams in your league then it will be hard anyway to get promoted or whatnot.

Also you can argue, as this happen in real life, one day you can beat a premier league team then lose to a lower league team in the cup or something.
  • Know what be nice, If a player was out for 3 months and your in middle of a game and you decide to stick him on for last 20/10 minutes the crowd stand up and clap and cheer him back from his injury. :smile:
  • comet213
    I wish coach order my role to my pro in player career.
    This feature is in PES 2011.
  • RedDevil
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    Id love Cut-Scenes for Live Cup Draws, similar to that from LMA Manager 10 years ago! Showing the ball being picked from a hat, and put into format, like on tv..
  • RedDevil
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    How about actually making use of your licenses and the capacity of the NG consoles too, and maybe using Gary Neville / Jamie Carragher (Could scan their faces too) for match analysis, just like in your Madden games?
  • Any news about player career mode yet or are we just going to have to wait for Fifa 17 :-)
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    Concerning me I'm waiting for FIFA 2020. It would be amazing game I hope :)
  • Joonzy
    372 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2015
    Okay so this is going to be a really big list i've read every comment on this article and have created a huge list of things that could be put in to the game, i've picked a few big changes and a few small changes, this list has got nothing to do with gameplay, strictly just career mode features.

Detailed press conferences - Meaning more options basically
    Better scouting - Being able to send a scout specifically to a city or county maybe as they are more likely to join, Wales needs to be added, Players from England shouldn't be getting scouted by Mexican teams and stuff needs more realism.
    Deadline day more realistic - Add rumors, potential deals, and interests also add ability to skip to the end if you can't be bothered with it
    Way to spend money in player career mode - Not sure how this would work but some how make wages a key factor off you leaving a club (wages)
    Ability to come off the bench - THIS NEEDS TO BE A FEATURE! Make it like virtual simulation which use to be in the older Fifa games. Have an animation of you taking your jacket off and standing by the 4th official or something
    Add Reserve teams & National Under 18s, 21s, 23s - i'm sure this use to be a feature not sure why it was taking out.
    Getting picked goes off performance rather than ratings - I Could be 84 rated better than other strikers at my club but if im not scoring i shouldn't be playing, if a youngster is performing in the reserves they should get played.
    Interested teams actually bid for you - When clicking on my actions it says for example Interest shown by Bayer O4, Newcastle and Norwich, they should be the clubs that offer for me in the window.
    Being able to see more than 6 articles - I like to read the articles, i also like to see the Player of The Month and Team of The Week, just annoying when i miss them
    More player customization eg hair, boots, beards - It seems we have hand the say player creation features since Fifa 10 probably even longer than that
    Being able to start as a 16 year old rather than 20 year old - Would add a better experience to the career mode
    Ratings at the start - These should be ranging, trying to start at a league 2 side and being 71 rating isn't realistic,
    Add virtual simulation back - Can use this for coming off the bench, and was a nice feature i though
    More detailed stats - Being able to see national stats, seeing other players stats seeing if yours in the top 100 all time premier league top scorers, nice features like this.
    Multi Nations - Should be able to choose nationalities from your parents, can have Welsh Dad and an English Mum, so you're eligible to play for both then you have to make a decision which one you choose.

The only reason i buy Fifa is too play career mode, and i think it could be so much better, i play other EA games like Madden and NBA and i think they have had alot of improvements to there game in career mode but Fifa has been the same for years.

Thanks for reading, if you read them all haha :)
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    It seemed that EA executives don't read this topic unfortunately. There're so many clever, useful and necessary thoughts but we don't get them :/:( So sadly.
  • FIFA for me is all about managing my club from the very bottom (Sky Bet League 2, Ligue2, Serie B) and making it as a top club. Watching how my Virtual Pro grows along the club. Therefore my points are:
    1. Bring back Player Manager Mode!!!!! Since Virtual pro was implemented I stopped play controlling all squad. Or add possibility to buy my Pro in transfers when I sign in as a manager.

2. My Pro could be 16 years old and play for U21 or Reserve teams (manager decision). Please add those, because young players have to evolve, but they are too weak for first team and no one wants to loan them. Manager gets a brief report of their game (who was good/bad)

3. Young players should grow and gain weight (let just say till 22years)

4. Please allow to change your Pro position, so we could complete more accomplishments and try players in different roles.

5. Training. Manager decides how many training sessions/ week. You can set what kind training you want (CF, ST… – finishing; CM, RM… - passing). During training players could improve their qualities, show their form (maybe some youngster will show up), get injury or tired.

6. Possibility to choose opponents for friendlies.

7. Team scout reports before each game. How your opponent plays, their form, last 5 games, their weaknesses, their style, players rate and their form

8. Expert analysis after each game. Which player made vital mistakes, lost his position, made good run… good/bad manager decisions, like wrong formation, subs, too early parked bus…

9. Starting on the bench and the possibility to be brought on.

10. More realistic environment in stadium. If team plays in lower division or performs bad, then stadium isn’t full. You can see lots empty seats. Chants shouldn’t be so loud as it is in Anfield or Camp Nou. If team plays well or gets promoted then more people come to watch the game. After some time you get complains from fans, that it is too hard to get tickets. You can adjust ticket price or build new stadium (can be build in 1-3 seasons, depends on size). Commentators could comment on it when an upgrade is made or team got a new venue.

11. Fan support. If match is boring or home team is losing 0-3, then crowd is quiet. If home team scores, fans wakes up, if home team scores second goal (2-3), then crowd support goes mad and this gives to home team additional energy. Fans could do “wave”, place huge flag, use fireworks… Maybe some crazy guy could run into pitch  or there can be riots between ultras (maybe even match could be stopped/interrupted). After that club is punished and plays few games in empty stadium. Manager can communicate with fans before game and ask them to be calm/give all they have.

12. Fans could have their favorite player (top scorer/played lot of seasons) and would not be happy if manager decides to sell him/ could give him warm welcome after injury…

13. If player gets injured medics could run into pitch. If player is out for longer time, his characteristics (jumping, sprint speed, stamina) goes down for some time. With better medical staff recovery time is shorter.

14. Schedule. There shouldn’t be 4 games in 8 days and then 2 weeks with no match.

15. Should be more attention from fans (full stadium, Ultras more active), media (articles/interviews), club owners (premium for victory) for derbies, cup games, games against rivals. Players should celebrate more lively after those games.

17. Better communication options between manager and player/media/fan clubs/owners with consequences or benefits to each decision.

18. Staff upgrade ( medics, agents, scouts, U21 coach, stadium upgrade...)

19. Possibility to choose sponsors. You can make your own kit with new sponsor name on it. The better sponsor the more kits you can have.

20. More attention from media/ commentators for new key signings. Cut scenes could be added.

21. Ballon D’or/ Golden boot/ Player of the year. Please add cut scenes of players receiving awards

22. Trophy room. Shows all trophies you’ve won as a player and as a manager

23. Career should last longer than 15 seasons

24. Please add more leagues. Would be nice to see league in every country in Europe. I think people would like to win Champions cup with their home teams. At least they could do that in virtual World 

25. Commentators could have much more comments/sentences/ opinion in each situation.

Basically most of these features were in previous Fifa games. You should combine all the best of them in one game.

Please also fix/add:
    Handball
    In Fifa15 50% of goals are scored in 45th minute… Fix that
    Add possibility to dive
    Add possibility to shoot after whistle and get yellow
    Add possibility after goal take shirt off and get yellow

Thank you
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    edited September 2015
    Andriusta wrote: »
    11. Fan support. Fans could do “wave”, place huge flag, use fireworks… Maybe some crazy guy could run into pitch  or there can be riots between ultras (maybe even match could be stopped/interrupted). After that club is punished and plays few games in empty stadium. Manager can communicate with fans before game and ask them to be calm/give all they have.

LOL. Are you from Russia dude?

But out of laughter your wishes are good
  • RJ85
    1 posts Ball Boy
    In career mode, please make it possible turn off transfers! I like to play realistic with clubs / teams as they are in real life. For players who like this, it's possible. I know it's possible to turn it off for the first summer in career, but it must be possible to turn off for the complete season / career! I will not play career until it's possible to play without any transfers, even transfers from AI clubs. So please make it possible for players like me who don't want this in career mode, make it possible to turn off transfers :smile:

When it's not possible in FIFA 16 to turn off transfers for the whole career, i still buy and play FIFA, but only making my own tournaments so i don't have to play career with unrealistic teams.

• Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    https://www.easports.com/fifa/news/2015/fifa-16-career-mode says us:
    Career Mode in FIFA 16 delivers two of our community's most requested feature updates and many other key changes.
    And further article tells us about pre-season tournaments and players training. Okay.

Did anyone note these features requested here? I didn't.
  • RedDevil
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2015
    What about International subs? Can you name 12 and use 6 in friendlies and 3 in competitive games?
  • comet213
    RedDevil wrote: »
    What about International subs? Can you name 12 and use 6 in friendlies and 3 in competitive games?
    Maybe not. Stay tuned for FIFA 17!
  • RedDevil
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2015
    So......

How many things that we have suggested have made it in to Fifa 16?

4? 5?
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    Will you create same thread in FIFA 16 forum? For our suggestions after FIFA 16 experience.