Finally!!

Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
2951 posts National Call-Up
Took longer then I wanted but I finally managed to get Toty Messi on my main account.
2dadjch.jpg And before you say it Toty Dani Alves next to David Luiz is just a massive no no hence Inform carvajal who is solid there!

Comments

• ha032742
    37940 posts Moderator
    Nice team but that Mandanda... :|
  • Jfo88
    22946 posts Club Captain
    Hope you like playing against park the bus
  • Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Nice team but that Mandanda... :|
    Have alves as well and honestly preferred Mandanda, not as bad for me as some people made out tbh.
  • Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    Jfo88 wrote: »

Always do. I am cool with it, I play to enjoy the game, trying too hard to win every game could drive you mad.
  • Clint Eastwood
    3252 posts National Call-Up

Always do. I am cool with it, I play to enjoy the game, trying too hard to win every game could drive you mad.
    I think with a team like that, you play to win...
  • Mesut 'the 10' Ozil

I think with a team like that, you play to win...

Of course you try to, lol. And I do win most of my games as I have almost a 3-1 ratio but if you get bogged down trying to win at all cost with the inevitably high amount of opponents using defensive tactics you don't enjoy using the team, making it kind of pointless attaining these players in the first place.
  • ha032742
    37940 posts Moderator
    edited August 2015
    How does Silva play at LM? Had him previously when he was first released but was just too lightweight for me :cry:
  • Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    ha032742 wrote: »
    How does Silva play at LM? Had him previously when he was first released but was just too lightweight for me :cry:

Personally one of my favourite cards this year. Probably one of the best dribblers i've used. As long as you pass and move and don't try to sprint with him for long periods he is very good.
  • The longest yard
    5729 posts Big Money Move
    I would beat that with my silvers ;) nice team mate
  • Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    Probably could lol.
    I'm not the greatest player and thanks
  • The longest yard
    5729 posts Big Money Move
    Probably could lol.
    I'm not the greatest player and thanks

Neither am I mate can't even get into decision 1 haha
  • DAZBOZ
    669 posts Semi-Pro
    Nice team, how have you found Bale, I was thinking about picking him up a couple of weeks ago when he wasn't selling for minimum now all of a sudden he's in demand
  • Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    edited August 2015
    His Sprint dribble is the most op tactic on this game. Honestly it's unfair. His long shot is also the best of any player I have used and I've used them all tbh.
  • DAZBOZ
    669 posts Semi-Pro
    His Sprint dribble is the most op tactic on this game. Honestly it's unfair. His long shot is also the best of any player I have used and I've used them all tbh.
    Worth the coins then?
  • Axman UTD
    1360 posts Professional
    I've been really happy with Mandanda in my french squad. Got him in a tourney pack. Nice squad!
  • Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    DAZBOZ wrote: »
    Worth the coins then?

For me yeah but I'm not the right person to ask about that tbh. Have too many coins to really care about that, as bad as that sounds , lol
  • SummerOfGeorge
    3120 posts National Call-Up
    How does SIlva play there at LW? I've always struggled with him in any formation because of his WF, lack of physical attributes and lack of speed.
  • Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    How does SIlva play there at LW? I've always struggled with him in any formation because of his WF, lack of physical attributes and lack of speed.

Do not Sprint dribble with him, pass and move and weave in and out of players and he is brilliant. Also always seems to be in the right place at the right time. Really good for me.
  • SummerOfGeorge
    3120 posts National Call-Up

Do not Sprint dribble with him, pass and move and weave in and out of players and he is brilliant. Also always seems to be in the right place at the right time. Really good for me.

Yeah I just always found there were better alternatives to him, even though I like his playstyle a lot irl.

How is that Futtie Bale?
  • Kani
    243 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nice team :) hows david silva on the Lm ?
  • Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    Kani wrote: »
    Nice team :) hows david silva on the Lm ?
    Thanks and honestly brilliant. Silvas finesse makes a nice change to the pace and power of bale on the other side