Looking for Tottenham N'Jie

Lamelasaurus
840 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited August 2015
he has a 5k max price, if anyone manages to get him, I'd really appreciate if anyone could keep an eye out for him, or if you pack him let me know, thanks B)

Comments

• WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    Join the club. Oh yeah, and stop offering over max, you're not new anymore.
  • Lamelasaurus
    WaCoug615 wrote: »
    Join the club. Oh yeah, and stop offering over max, you're not new anymore.
    :( Them 4* skills on a Bronze striker.

What do you mean by the last part?
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    edited August 2015
    Paying over max is against forum rules and I've seen others tell you this already ;)
  • CornishLad
    23944 posts Club Captain
    He's a striker now? I loved his RW card for Lyon
  • Lamelasaurus
    Paying over max is against forum rules and I've seen others tell you this already ;)
    Are you sure it was me? I had no idea, this is the first time I've asked for a player on the forums...
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    Are you sure it was me? I had no idea, this is the first time I've asked for a player on the forums...

Not positive but pretty sure - either way be forewarned ;)
  • Lamelasaurus
    CornishLad wrote: »
    He's a striker now? I loved his RW card for Lyon
    Yeah I believe so, saw it on FutHead but not sure if he is on the game as I've not seen one on the market yet. yeah he was great at the start of the game in my African team
  • Lamelasaurus

Yeah I think it might of been someone else, but for sure I'll edit the post, thanks for letting us know anyway
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner

Yeah I think it might of been someone else, but for sure I'll edit the post, thanks for letting us know anyway

No prob! One last thing, if you get him before me I'll have to hunt you down and rob you ;)
  • Lamelasaurus

No prob! One last thing, if you get him before me I'll have to hunt you down and rob you ;)
    Haha, I'll let you know if I get a spare

• WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner

Haha, I'll let you know if I get a spare

Likewise ;)
  • Lamelasaurus
    Bump :'(
  • Lamelasaurus
    Bump :'(

• Lamelasaurus
    Still no sign of Clint, well over 100 bronze packs opened now