Can't even get a Reus, Robben or Ribery

Michaelvb86
165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
The market is so bad right now. I just need some bundesliga wingers for my team and there's:

- 0 robben
- 0 reus
- 0 ribery

and to top it off, not even an alaba on the market.

Is it gonna be the same when '16 comes out? Like 1 month of actual people playing the game and everything getting extinct after 2 months?

Comments

• JakeskillzALot
    1144 posts Professional
    You don't know how often I see them really late at night. I also see bale, neuer, suarez, and more NIF's.
  • fiskzu
    2906 posts Fans' Favourite
    You are doing it wrong then.... they are often on the market but you must be patient. Today is good day to build a team around 6 PM because of the new TOTW and Im sure they will show up on the market.
  • DobraMarius
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    If you speak about nif version you find very easy this 3 players.You only need to be patient.
  • Michaelvb86
    I dont remember being like this in 13 and 14.

Guess ill just have to get a xbox one soon
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    fiskzu wrote: »
    You are doing it wrong then.... they are often on the market but you must be patient. Today is good day to build a team around 6 PM because of the new TOTW and Im sure they will show up on the market.

trading should never be this hard tho, whole point of caps was to make players more affordable and therefore more available but it has done the complete opposite...
  • Carlo
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    All of them appear on the market pretty often and I can show you some screenshots in the next 15 minutes if necessary :)
  • fiskzu
    2906 posts Fans' Favourite
    disaaaa wrote: »

trading should never be this hard tho, whole point of caps was to make players more affordable and therefore more available but it has done the complete opposite...

Did you actually believe EA in this case? :joy:
  • Antiversum
    5831 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 2015
    However there are some times being better than others, the current overall state is simply ridicoulus.
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner
    disaaaa wrote: »

Did you actually believe EA in this case? :joy:

believe what? i find every card i need, i dont have to worry :D ...but for other people it aint right
  • Michaelvb86
    I got a Reus and Ribery just now. Still no Robben tho.

• Carlo
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    cb1f08e00d3687c45f39af9cf7a7e21b.png
    Just got it for personal use :D
  • I got reus add me if u want him