Anyone selling motm mori?

Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
2951 posts National Call-Up
Really need him for my team let me know if you have him please hopefully we can work something out. Thanks

Comments

• steptorres
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got him but not selling mate :/
  • Jfo88
    22946 posts Club Captain
    steptorres wrote: »

See title ^
  • JohnDoe
    11695 posts Has That Special Something
    Incredibly helpful post. Thank you for this, my faith in humanity has been restored.
  • ScorcherPrime
    3709 posts National Call-Up
    Goodluck mate!
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Incredibly helpful post. Thank you for this, my faith in humanity has been restored.

• Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    Jfo88 wrote: »

See title ^
    Lmao
  • Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    JohnDoe wrote: »

Thanks mate
  • Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    Would offer motm Jones, bateu and tots videla for him
  • Desi_Juventini
    1940 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not a good offer!
    P. S- had 3 Videla cards listed for me Free.. ;)
  • Jfo88
    22946 posts Club Captain
    Not a good offer!

Thread crasher
  • el11flaco
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not a good offer!

you got a tots videla for me

• Desi_Juventini
    1940 posts Play-Off Hero
    el11flaco wrote: »
    Not a good offer!

you got a tots videla for me

Missed one, using one and gave away one.
  • Desi_Juventini
    1940 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not a good offer!

Thread crasher

Still better than saying I have him and won't sell.
    Plus updating him about what people are ready to offer for MOTM Mori so not really a thread crasher. ;)
  • Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    Not a good offer!

Thread crasher

Plus updating him about what people are ready to offer for MOTM Mori so not really a thread crasher. ;)

Kinda sad if you ask me but oh well
  • Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    So let me get this right you had 3 videlas listed for free and bare in mind you wouldn't't offer a single card for mine but call my offer for a card derisory? Hypocritical to say the least.
  • Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    Yeah thought so please if you are not going to be helpful don't comment on a thread about cards especially this late into the fut year, it just comes off as lame and cringe worthy. Thanks.
  • ScorcherPrime
    3709 posts National Call-Up
    I'm spamming for Mori right now... If you come across a SIF Embolo would you be able to sell it to me please?
  • Desi_Juventini
    1940 posts Play-Off Hero
    So let me get this right you had 3 videlas listed for free and bare in mind you wouldn't't offer a single card for mine but call my offer for a card derisory? Hypocritical to say the least.

I got listed 3 Godless listed for free coz I listed one in the past and many other cards as rare as if Oduro before MLS.
    And you and me never really had a conversation about a swap for Videla on its own. As per MOTM Mori I only have one but the Videla you have is a spare. What the f is hypocritical about it?
  • Desi_Juventini
    1940 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah thought so please if you are not going to be helpful don't comment on a thread about cards especially this late into the fut year, it just comes off as lame and cringe worthy. Thanks.

The lame thing actually is you still trying to get a trade for that spare Videla( people list for free lol) this late into the game and not just give it someone to needs it. Be generous yourself to receive it.
  • Jfo88
    22946 posts Club Captain

The lame thing actually is you still trying to get a trade for that spare Videla( people list for free lol) this late into the game and not just give it someone to needs it. Be generous yourself to receive it.
    I've been generous and received nothing :/
  • Desi_Juventini
    1940 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not a good offer!

Thread crasher

Kinda sad if you ask me but oh well

So one helps you before helping themselves haha.
    Come back when you do that.
  • Desi_Juventini
    1940 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 2015

What card are you after? Same here never got the same level of generosity but there are good people on here like yourself and some others.
  • Desi_Juventini
    1940 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm spamming for Mori right now... If you come across a SIF Embolo would you be able to sell it to me please?
    Danny army had one to list, go see if he still has him.

• Jfo88
    22946 posts Club Captain

What card are you after? Same here never got the same level of generosity but there are good people on here like yourself and some others.

Been trying to get arsenal silva for dawud for a while he missed the first one I listed for him
  • Desi_Juventini
    1940 posts Play-Off Hero

Been trying to get arsenal silva for dawud for a while he missed the first one I listed for him

He needs it gens right? I can list mine but it's for you. (don't know him)
  • Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    You don't know f all about me dude. Hell if I actually went through the stuff I have listed for free for ppl the list would be easily over 30 rare cards add to that the fact that when giveaways were allowed I gave away a ridiculous amount of coins. Not bragging but just telling you how it is. The hypocritical bit was that you were offering f all for an extinct card but then have the gall to call me out when I'm offering three extinct cards for one. It might not be a good offer for you but whose to say it isn't for someone else. Add to that the fact that I clearly said we can work something out, you know offer and counter offer, but no you stoop in like you are some kind of authority on the matter but just look like a complete moron when you do so. Do me a favour and don't comment on my thread you sad clown. It's a bunch of virtual cards ffs.
  • Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    If someone is serious about selling him please pm me. Ask anyone who I have dealt with about the manner in which I do these deals, you will know I am correct and have never attempted to lowball or undermine anyone. Thanks again.
  • Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    edited August 2015
    Dealt with the forum authority on rare cards, well at least he thinks he is, wouldn't know common sense if it slapped him in the face and has no regard for any kind of forum etiquette but oh well, and @ScorcherPrime of course mate I'll be on the lookout.
  • Desi_Juventini
    1940 posts Play-Off Hero
    You don't know f all about me dude. Hell if I actually went through the stuff I have listed for free for ppl the list would be easily over 30 rare cards add to that the fact that when giveaways were allowed I gave away a ridiculous amount of coins. Not bragging but just telling you how it is. The hypocritical bit was that you were offering f all for an extinct card but then have the gall to call me out when I'm offering three extinct cards for one. It might not be a good offer for you but whose to say it isn't for someone else. Add to that the fact that I clearly said we can work something out, you know offer and counter offer, but no you stoop in like you are some kind of authority on the matter but just look like a complete moron when you do so. Do me a favour and don't comment on my thread you sad clown. It's a bunch of virtual cards ffs.

My thread? You moron it's a community and threads are public, pm is the word.
    My post wasn't irrelevant to OP. Everyone has given away cards f, not a biggie.
    You don't effing know me, call me a hypocrite?
    And I never offered you anything for any of your cards!( you came to me)
    Yeah it's the same bunch of virtual cards, which you were hesitating to list Ffs.
    So giving you a reality check on your offer seams moronic to you? What a loser.
  • Mesut 'the 10' Ozil

My thread? You moron it's a community and threads are public, pm is the word.
    My post wasn't irrelevant to OP. Everyone has given away cards f, not a biggie.
    You don't effing know me, call me a hypocrite?
    And I never offered you anything for any of your cards!( you came to me)
    Yeah it's the same bunch of virtual cards, which you were hesitating to list Ffs.
    So giving you a reality check on your offer seams moronic to you? What a loser.

yeah but you made it out like I have never given anything away with no knowledge when I can say that with ease since joining these forums years ago I have given away millions of coins when it was allowed and rare cards easily totalling over 30 this year. You are a hypocrite, a blatant one at that, do you want me to show the pm in which you ask me to list videla for free? I really don't want to stoop to your level, but you are making this so difficult. Please stop posting in this thread if you are not willing to help.