What Does Your Pro Look Like?

Orikoru
10712 posts Has That Special Something
edited April 2015
Just to get some chat going - how do you make your pro look?

First I tried to make mine look as much like me as possible, but I got bored of that after a while. One of my mates made his into Michael Jackson (don't know why) so I tried to make Ron Burgundy. It looked rubbish, so now I've changed him into Spurs legend David Ginola, and it actually looks pretty good I think.

Most people seem to just slap on a blue mohawk and the pink/blue Puma boots and have done with. If you are one of those people, then shame on you. Why do so many people love those boots just because they don't match??

So what do you do? Make it look like yourself? Emulate a player from past or present? Or just make it up with whatever attire you've unlocked?

Comments

• BasketSnake
    19 posts Ball Boy
    edited April 2015
    Horrible linking. Nevermind.
  • BenzP7
    8292 posts League Winner
    I look like blonde fellaini with lighter skin :D
  • Chapel
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    c305c2e03afcb56349dd40ccbb39c9de.png
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    tight shirt light complexion stubble and Andy Carroll esque hair
  • l_TheDren_l
    566 posts Sunday League Hero
    i usually had this but people cant see it

92e83c70191367b6e9387361d47cfe55.png
  • Orikoru
    You guys posting pics are using gameface then? I couldn't see the point of doing that if it doesn't show for anyone else. Seems like quite a useless feature.
  • Domination
    1460 posts Professional
    Done mine to look like Aguero, but didn't use gamerface
  • Fletch
    3399 posts National Call-Up
    x3wwt3.jpg
  • slickus
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    I like making various celebs n putting them in teams offline
    I only play offline when mates are here so doesnt change the game much just some lols at mitchell brothers west ham cbs
  • Orikoru
    slickus wrote: »
    I like making various celebs n putting them in teams offline
    I only play offline when mates are here so doesnt change the game much just some lols at mitchell brothers west ham cbs

Ha! I really hope Creation Centre is back on the next game, because I used to love making custom teams to mess about with my mates as well.