Do you keep every card you buy?

RfCxAmy
5177 posts Big Money Move
I went through a phase where I just kept every card I bought instead of selling them when I don't play with them in a team. Anyone else hold onto cards or do you sell them when not used?

With TOTS coming out soon, I plan to now sell my unused cards despite the fact I've lost a lot of coins :(.

Comments

• Smudge
    4503 posts National Call-Up
    Mostly yes
  • Patziii
    1208 posts Professional
    nope selling them all
  • Domination
    1460 posts Professional
    I sell all my cards. I have 20 players in my club and I could easily cut that by another 1 or 2

4 of them are TOTY including Toty Messi and im Sitting on 18m
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    if they're cheap/good in forms under 100k that I won't make a substantial loss on, I'll keep them.

Selling all my expensive players except TOTY Ronaldo and maybe striker bale though.
  • JoeDoeDawg11
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes. and I will definitely be selling a bunch of stuff in the next couple of days, I just love collecting cards though
  • Wooly1203
    2209 posts Fans' Favourite
    Only cheap cards or players that I really enjoy and don't plan to get rid of
  • ChrisLFC
    6712 posts Big Money Move
    Usually I'll only sell if they're going for 50k plus. There are some exceptions for players that are so awful I never want to use them again.
  • KJ
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Love how some people always manage to turn every thread into a personal bragging thread..

@OP No I don't keep cards that I buy, I like the idea behind it but I don't play enough Fifa to warrant storing players in my club.
  • holdenwait
    52043 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    sell %99 of cards I buy later on , mostly within a week.
  • Ortez
    2502 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sell most of mine, unless the card is key for my squad or gens
  • Khangaskhan17
    3632 posts National Call-Up
    I keep all players in my main 2 squads regardless of the market. Scoring ratios let me know which players play better for me.
  • BenzP7
    8276 posts League Winner
    I sell most of the players I dont use. Ended up buying them back like 10000x times.
  • L1vingl1fe
    2896 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have something like 1950 players in my club
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    FCK_Benz wrote: »
    I sell most of the players I dont use. Ended up buying them back like 10000x times.

• juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    Yes. Every single one outside of the investments.