Please Read

SkiMikey
871 posts An Exciting Prospect
Somebody is hacking my account so If you see any activity from me such as PM or comments acting strange it isn't me. The hacker has already messaged @Arkadiusz Milik asking for his TOTY Ronaldo so please beware!!!

Please can you quote this message in case the hacker deletes it please

Comments

• Nem
    5931 posts Big Money Move
    Have you changed your password?
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    #huckfackers
  • SkiMikey
    Nem wrote: »
    Have you changed your password?
    Yes but he has got into it twice now. He is getting into my account through the live chat.

I don't care about my account anymore but I want you guys to be safe
  • SkiMikey
    Can somebody quote the original comment please
  • vLaDz
    3184 posts National Call-Up
    SkiMikey wrote: »
    Somebody is hacking my account so If you see any activity from me such as PM or comments acting strange it isn't me. The hacker has already messaged @Arkadiusz Milik asking for his TOTY Ronaldo so please beware!!!

• SkiMikey
    vLaDz wrote: »

ty <3
  • SkiMikey
    am I allowed to say who is linked to hacking my account so people can be careful about adding him? @Nem
  • Orison
    54823 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    He asked me yesterday about 99 Ronaldo and I thought that was a bit strange, because usually you say atleast "hi" and not just ask randomly for my account :D So I said no, because I remembered that whole hacking story and then I guess he asked Milik
  • SkiMikey
    Orison wrote: »
    He asked me yesterday about 99 Ronaldo and I thought that was a bit strange, because usually you say atleast "hi" and not just ask randomly for my account :D So I said no, because I remembered that whole hacking story and then I guess he asked Milik
    Well you know who it is anyway
  • Nem
    5931 posts Big Money Move
    am I allowed to say who is linked to hacking my account so people can be careful about adding him? @Nem

@SkiMikey

You can PM it to me, and I'll look into it for you

Cheers
  • Orison
    Should I send you a PM, because he asked for quite a funny thing yesterday :joy:
  • SkiMikey
    Should I send you a PM, because he asked for quite a funny thing yesterday :joy:
    go for it :) if he hacks me again he can read them :D
  • PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something
    create a new account for next FIFA... once i thought i got hacked, but i was a friend of mine who had my password :joy:
  • SkiMikey
    PVFCB97xD wrote: »
    create a new account for next FIFA... once i thought i got hacked, but i was a friend of mine who had my password :joy:
    I'm probably going to Xbox next fifa
  • SkiMikey
    I'm going to delete my UT club so there is nothing to take on there the next time they try and hack into it
  • Orison
    RIP one year of work on that collection :(
  • SkiMikey
    RIP one year of work on that collection :(
    I know right :( I do thank you very much for the work though
  • feeel_the__game_
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    Couldnt you sell your collection to that boys who really need the players :neutral: and than deleting it?
  • SkiMikey
    Couldnt you sell your collection to that boys who really need the players :neutral: and than deleting it?
    nothing on there to sell really
  • Antiversum
    5838 posts Big Money Move
    PVFCB97xD wrote: »

Had to do it one time. Bye bye oldest possible FUT-Account :/
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    10840 posts Has That Special Something
    so sorry to hear that :/ he just Fuks up a long time of hard work although it's the end of FIFA and no one cares about that anymore so I really can't understand why he did that:/ hope you will get a better account on 16 and the someone will hack his as* every now and then...
  • SkiMikey
    so sorry to hear that :/ he just Fuks up a long time of hard work although it's the end of FIFA and no one cares about that anymore so I really can't understand why he did that:/ hope you will get a better account on 16 and the someone will hack his as* every now and then...
    To get rare bronze cards that he would never get on the market
  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    really sad, i would be pissed if my collection was anything like yours.
  • Flooby
    723 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If you know who it may be and have some sort of proof it is worth putting in a report to the police. I know it sounds a little sad saying someone hacked my fifa account etc. but it's still a criminal offence and if they got caught they would definitely think twice about doing anything similar in the future. Who knows, an offence to their name may really have a significant impact on their life outside of the internet.
  • SkiMikey
    Flooby wrote: »
    If you know who it may be and have some sort of proof it is worth putting in a report to the police. I know it sounds a little sad saying someone hacked my fifa account etc. but it's still a criminal offence and if they got caught they would definitely think twice about doing anything similar in the future. Who knows, an offence to their name may really have a significant impact on their life outside of the internet.
    I'll look into that Flooby thank you :smiley:
  • SkiMikey
    The hacker is on my forum account everybody say hi :D
  • LoboNobo
    6460 posts Big Money Move
    The hacker is on my forum account everybody say hi :D

Hi!

• SkiMikey
    LoboNobo wrote: »