think is time to sell already :(

jjmmww1
1608 posts Play-Off Hero
goodbye toty ronaldo you just arnt cut out how good i thought hed be would rather have toty messi

Comments

• What? He's the best player in the game by a mile.
  • Glix
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Blasphemy
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Are you mad? Best fifa card ive ever used
  • jjmmww1
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    not for me he just doesn't seem anywhere near toty messi standard
  • rblue
    3172 posts National Call-Up
    keep trying, didn't get on with him at the start. He's 100% the best player in the game, absolutely incredible.
  • Dikko Henderson
    601 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I had him in around 150 games, couldn't score with him. Others, such as Suarez or Bergkamp are so much easier for me. (I'm a div 1, sometimes div 2 player.)
  • ZeFeZ
    2244 posts Fans' Favourite
    He is for sure not the best card for me this year, he is brilliant don't get me wrong. Gullit and Bergkamp are actually so much better for me.
  • Olleman
    13273 posts Has That Special Something
    Must be a perfect game for him to be good, I.E, no EA BS and no lag, otherwise he have the touch of a elefant :/ Give him time tho, but pele >>
  • jjmmww1
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    his dribbling seems off his pace is no where near what messi had which is strange
  • jjmmww1
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    also he keeps missing sitters like anyone else ive had would score
  • WFCBagnall
    72175 posts Moderator
    Basic chem style, try that
  • jenksiee123
    21977 posts Club Captain
    "You're bad at the game" "you fail at this game" etc etc. All seriously, I agree. Pele >
  • Z
    544 posts Sunday League Hero
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Basic chem style, try that

Agree with this
  • DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator
    I actually found Messi more enjoyable. I only used Ronaldo for a handful of games right when he came out, and I think that it wasnt enough to get a clear picture. I think its because I love the change of pace dribbling, not necessarily 5* skills, but I feel Messi is better at that kind of intricate stuff in the middle of the pitch.

I still dont think I gave Ronaldo enough time to come to any determination. I know he scored at will but I felt I had more "fun" with Messi
  • jjmmww1
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    what shall i do them sell or keep then sell? if i sold id probley get rb messi or toty
  • jjmmww1
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    You're trash kid. Pathetic

thanks but i'm not a kid or trash haha
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14065 posts Moderator
    Pele>TOTY Ronaldo
  • Ryno
    6458 posts Big Money Move
    jjmmww1 wrote: »
    You're trash kid. Pathetic

thanks but i'm not a kid or trash haha

Well ? Talk to me what's going on ...? Why aren't you getting along with the best fut card that we could possibly never see again in our life time? Trust me bro, Toty Ronaldo does not score every single game for me, but I will be straight up honest with you. If I feel you're any type of a decent player online, your best bet is I'm going to feed cr7 9/10 times and he will punish you for every single little mistake you do. I have 96 messi and he'll, he feels like a worse version of nif aguero.

Acting like a damn psychiatrist because the guy doesn't enjoy CR99 as much as Messi :lol:

You never cease to amaze me
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    CR99 really is the best player in the game. However everyone has their own style of play and you can't get on with every player out there. Just sell him while you can.
  • Reus
    22798 posts Club Captain
    if you like to play slow build up passing play messi will probably be better

if you like to counter attack ronaldo will be better