buy or wait.

Maher
183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Are you guys still buying.
Or you waiting for Tots to start shopping?

For me Im waiting for Tots to buy my players.

Comments

• Prince
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    im waiting, got 6m on Xbox and judging by the way prices are dropping I should be able to get a pretty nice team
  • Gunther
    458 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got 4m on xbox, waiting... You know prices are good when Ronaldo and Messi are under 1m or near that
  • Antiversum
    5785 posts Big Money Move
    Atm 1kk and ~700k on transferlist. I wait with buying but maybe some extinct silver informs. But I don't have much hope for a decent team during/after TOTS.
  • Gunther
    edited April 2015
    Antiversum wrote: »
    Atm 1kk and ~700k on transferlist. I wait with buying but maybe some extinct silver informs. But I don't have much hope for a decent team during/after TOTS.
    1,5m after TOTS will be like 7,5m 2 months ago, you will be able to afford TOTS De Bruyne,Pastore and others good players, you may not get a full team of TOTS, but look at TOTY Robben, with those stats and for 2,1m and he'll go down to 1,5m

• BalthasarGerards
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    I sold my players like Bale, Neymar and Suarez. Might buy them back anytime now, but hopefully I can be patient and keep playing with Jese, dos santos and Vela for a few more weeks.
  • Gunther
    edited April 2015
    Would love to build on of these
    I sold my players like Bale, Neymar and Suarez. Might buy them back anytime now, but hopefully I can be patient and keep playing with Jese, dos santos and Vela for a few more weeks.
    Don't play FIFA, or try Reus... 1m now will be worth a lot more in 3-4 weeks, i expect Suarez to be 80k, Bale 140k
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Curious as well
  • Gunther
    COACH wrote: »
    Curious as well

No point to buy, tried almost every card except those out of my reach, also the best part about TOTS is that when they come out there is a tournament involving them, and that's the only thing i like in Fifa
  • Maher
    Prince wrote: »
    im waiting, got 6m on Xbox and judging by the way prices are dropping I should be able to get a pretty nice team
    Same I got 6 million xbox
    We should be able to make a decent team when Tots arrive.
  • Bouzid18
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    buy and have fun with the game dude
  • BalthasarGerards
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gunther wrote: »
    Would love to build on of these
    Don't play FIFA, or try Reus... 1m now will be worth a lot more in 3-4 weeks, i expect Suarez to be 80k, Bale 140k
    I will buy Reus, but after the dream crushers tournament. Just blew over 2 million on packs, but I refuse to pay a few thousand extra for one of the best players around.

• Maher
    I will definitely wait no point of buying now when players dropping every week.
  • Vinnie
    1373 posts Play-Off Hero
    I just buying, plaing and selling... we dont know what gonna happen next, everyone waiting for cheap tots dreaming in buy the top players, just to remind you about last week. BALE IF - 5mils lol.
  • Vinnie
    1373 posts Play-Off Hero
    if you waitinf to buy cheap players, no point to wait, once the price of the cheap players will not be so different from not till tots.

• Maher
    Im planning to buy NIF Ronaldo Toty robben Silva and David luiz.
    And few Tots player like Martinez and dybala.
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    Buy players you want.
  • Vinnie
    1373 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2015
    Nif ronaldo its already 2.6, i dont believe he will drop more than 1.9 min.

today u can buy toty robben for 2.1, i dont see his toty going chepaer than this, not much, he has plenty of informs, and tots will be cheaper than TOTY, so the gap between his toty and his last inform will not permit ea drop his price much more.

martinez and dybala will be very very cheap for sure.

im talking about xbox. PS its a mess, i dont think EA will have time to fix the market for ps players
  • Gunther
    Vinnie wrote: »
    I just buying, plaing and selling... we dont know what gonna happen next, everyone waiting for cheap tots dreaming in buy the top players, just to remind you about last week. BALE IF - 5mils lol.
    and now he's going for his min at around 3m
  • If I can sell everything soon I'll have close to 6 mil on Xbox hoping that MOTM Ibra drops at some point or maybe I'll be able to get his TOTS card.
  • Vinnie
    1373 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gunther wrote: »
    and now he's going for his min at around 3m

yap but his cap still to hight, he being selling for 3.2, 3.3 mils which mean his next price adjust will be around 2.7 - 4 which still ridiculous.

his nif should cost 150k, and if 700. this would be fair

• Gunther
    If I can sell everything soon I'll have close to 6 mil on Xbox hoping that MOTM Ibra drops at some point or maybe I'll be able to get his TOTS card.
    IF Bale wasn't on the market at 5m, now he's 3m at his min, wait a couple of weeks after TOTS and u'll be able to buy Ibra for 3m or less, look at TOTY Robben, no matter how good a player is if EA keeps lowering prices people will sell as they fear they'll lose coins
  • Gunther wrote: »
    If I can sell everything soon I'll have close to 6 mil on Xbox hoping that MOTM Ibra drops at some point or maybe I'll be able to get his TOTS card.
    IF Bale wasn't on the market at 5m, now he's 3m at his min, wait a couple of weeks after TOTS and u'll be able to buy Ibra for 3m or less, look at TOTY Robben, no matter how good a player is if EA keeps lowering prices people will sell as they fear they'll lose coins

yeah really hoping to get him
  • Xavve
    21 posts Ball Boy
    I've bought my teams this week, really cba with waiting any longer. Just enjoy the game.
    I don't see the point in waiting for weeks and weeks to be able to play with a TOTS player. I've bought Fifa to play it.
    Got 2 teams that i'm happy with now.
  • Xavve wrote: »
    I've bought my teams this week, really cba with waiting any longer. Just enjoy the game.
    I don't see the point in waiting for weeks and weeks to be able to play with a TOTS player. I've bought Fifa to play it.
    Got 2 teams that i'm happy with now.

see your point but I can't afford the team I want now, have a decent BPL team that I play with and I've been exploring PES.
  • Vinnie
    1373 posts Play-Off Hero
    ok, but are so many ppl out there waiting to buy, when all of them decide to do it, I want see, WHO will buy this top players for the MIN CAP.

The min cap today, will be the maximum in few weeks time ...

will be funny haha
  • Gunther
    ok, but are so many ppl out there waiting to buy, when all of them decide to do it, I want see, WHO will buy this top players for the MIN CAP.

The min cap today, will be the maximum in few weeks time ...

will be funny haha
    but they'll lower after it, all i want is MOTM Ibra or TOTS
  • Prince
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    Maher wrote: »
    Prince wrote: »
    Same I got 6 million xbox
    We should be able to make a decent team when Tots arrive.

Hoping motm Ronaldo drops below 3.5m, should be able to build a strong squad around him if he does
  • hayhor1
    14434 posts Has That Special Something
    Bouzid18 wrote: »
    buy and have fun with the game dude
    Yes this. I have three teams I enjoy and some coins banked to tots updgrades.
  • Dtslim
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I bought toty robben for 2.1 now just waiting for toty messi to hit min then saving the rest for tots.
  • Gunther
    I'd rather wait for this
    b627adb23844d08bc873a959848d10b0.png