All I want is Vidal

Orikoru
10712 posts Has That Special Something
edited August 2015
I'm basically bored of seasons, but I wanted to freshen up my team with a Bayern Vidal so I can give it one last crack in the last 6 weeks we have. But can I get a Vidal? Can I ****. Spam searching for 20 minutes, one only popped up about 4 times and every time he was sold within 2 seconds. Are they not going to do anything? Put his price range up? Put his card weight up? Do something, anything, otherwise it was completely pointless even putting the card in the game wasn't it? Can't be bothered playing seasons until I get the player I want.

I don't think I moan about a lot of stuff here but this was really frustrating last night. Anyone else feel like they're in limbo and just waiting for the new game now because you refuse to play if you can't get the player you want?

Comments

• Angy
    2739 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA has given up on price range changes and there isnt much to open packs for. However, this week you might get a decent number of Vidals specially during the weekend as Yaya Toure TOTW card is in packs.
  • Orikoru
    Angy wrote: »
    EA has given up on price range changes and there isnt much to open packs for. However, this week you might get a decent number of Vidals specially during the weekend as Yaya Toure TOTW card is in packs.
    Well I thought that would be the case last night since TOTW was just out and everything. :confused:
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    I created a poll asking people if they prefer players extinct or expensive. 2/3 prefer extinct. EA are just giving the community what they want, forcing cheap prices down our throats even when it defies what the market is capable of.
  • Orikoru
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    I created a poll asking people if they prefer players extinct or expensive. 2/3 prefer extinct. EA are just giving the community what they want, forcing cheap prices down our throats even when it defies what the market is capable of.

Thing is it doesn't have to be one or the other does it? He's only 8k max, surely if they moved his price range up a bit a few more might turn up? And it wouldn't be expensive.
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    Orikoru wrote: »

Thing is it doesn't have to be one or the other does it? He's only 8k max, surely if they moved his price range up a bit a few more might turn up? And it wouldn't be expensive.

I think such a card would probably cost at least 100k when it first came out. Now probably less but because there are always so few on the market he'll keep going extinct. The best way is to up his max to about 100k or even 200k, and let him slowly drop. Either way, I would probably think of trying a different player instead, not really worth the effort.

I think PES16 demo is out.
  • Orikoru

I think such a card would probably cost at least 100k when it first came out. Now probably less but because there are always so few on the market he'll keep going extinct. The best way is to up his max to about 100k or even 200k, and let him slowly drop. Either way, I would probably think of trying a different player instead, not really worth the effort.

I think PES16 demo is out.

I already have the team, with Schweiny and Lahm in there, but I was going to bring Vidal in for Lahm and change the formation slightly to freshen it up. Not being able to get Vidal has just made me not want to play, because I'm stubborn like that. I'm signed up for the 16 Pro Clubs Beta though so I guess I'll be on that for a while now.
  • istancfc
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sniped first time, but no way for me to give him to you :(
  • Rumplefish wrote: »

Because the majority are new to this game. The prices were fine back on an open market in 2010/11/12. If EA fix the glitch and block auto-buyers then there is zero reason to have a market like this. I hate this.
  • wijnaldum16
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    New game out in a few weeks, EA have forgotten about this one...
  • Smokey
    756 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ch1chaa wrote: »

Because the majority are new to this game. The prices were fine back on an open market in 2010/11/12. If EA fix the glitch and block auto-buyers then there is zero reason to have a market like this. I hate this.

Funny since recently fifa has gone right downhill coincidence?
  • KFC
    53 posts Park Captain
    If there's no price range, I'd like to pay 50k for him on PS.
  • It's not pointless when he pops up now and then and people can buy him. But frustrating when he's difficult to buy and PR is wrong.
  • ASH32
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero
    I got lucky getting mine the other day, got the first one I saw within a minute of searching. You just have to search at the right time, easy said than done mind.
  • EGY-Aviatorz
    5162 posts Big Money Move
    Remember when Roma Doumbia first came out and was 120k ?
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something

It does, because they are incompetent. They can't properly manage ranges. And won't in 16 either, spoiler alert.

• XIMrNiceGuyIX
    655 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm basically bored of seasons, but I wanted to freshen up my team with a Bayern Vidal so I can give it one last crack in the last 6 weeks we have. But can I get a Vidal? Can I ****. Spam searching for 20 minutes, one only popped up about 4 times and every time he was sold within 2 seconds. Are they not going to do anything? Put his price range up? Put his card weight up? Do something, anything, otherwise it was completely pointless even putting the card in the game wasn't it? Can't be bothered playing seasons until I get the player I want.

I don't think I moan about a lot of stuff here but this was really frustrating last night. Anyone else feel like they're in limbo and just waiting for the new game now because you refuse to play if you can't get the player you want?

Just wait till you get fifa 16 and two weeks in half the players in the game wont sell at min and the rest will be extinct ... good luck