CR99 wasted?

paw14
1074 posts Professional
Not had the chance to use CR99 and wanting to make something like this but would he be wasted at LW in the false 9?

dd39e979f0d8e47eb9ad95fd6caf0340.png

Any other opinions on the team itself?

Comments

• Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    His second best position. Should not be wasted there at all.
  • I EvO I
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    Absolutely not wasted in the slightest.
  • FIS
    4286 posts National Call-Up
    he is pretty good there i'm using him there atm but he is better at ST
  • TheChosenJuan
    2022 posts Fans' Favourite
    The only way he would be wasted is if you're not the best player around.
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    I've used the hero at striker before and he's deadly but I can't seem to find an interesting team around him with him up front
  • Olleman
    12614 posts Has That Special Something
    Ideal position for me, and had a very similar team to that, and it was probably the best I had all fifa:)
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    I think he's wasted anywhere except striker or at LF.. He's literally near the sideline at LW or lm . You gotta do way more work to have a look at goal .
  • Uberman
    15729 posts World Class
    FIS wrote: »
    he is pretty good there i'm using him there atm but he is better at ST

Im doing the same in seperate teams - i prefer him striker though
  • Stevo_CT
    2894 posts National Call-Up
    I am running something "close" to that...

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-11%20at%2011.34.00%20PM_zpsiwsowakm.jpg

His best position is most certainly as a ST, I am in no doubt about that.
    That said, he is not wasted on the left, but you do have to work him a bit more.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Get him at LF in a 4321 that's very similar to the position he plays for Real Madrid .
  • I am running something "close" to that...

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-11%20at%2011.34.00%20PM_zpsiwsowakm.jpg

His best position is most certainly as a ST, I am in no doubt about that.
    That said, he is not wasted on the left, but you do have to work him a bit more.
    Marcelo LB, Desailley, lahm rb
    Vds in gk. you then have the definition of Perfection. I love tots Sanchez, mark my words big Stevo that he is not on par with any kind of robben. Beautiful looking team btw bro
  • @paw14 Beautiful TeAm Bro!!! But you really should start thinking of having Beasts defenders. Throughout the year I have found Toty silva and david luiz to be total garbage and soft. Regardless of what their stats say they still play like girls.
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    edited August 2015
    Thanks for the thoughts everyone, decided to go ahead with making it and have started selling all my players so hopefully can begin building it just before TOTW hits.

@Habebi I have full legends now with Blanc and Desailly but need to sell them to afford the team unfortunately!

@Olleman what similar team did you run?
    Post edited by paw14 on
  • Olleman
    12614 posts Has That Special Something
    paw14 wrote: »
    Thanks for the thoughts everyone, decided to go ahead with making it and have started selling all my players so hopefully can begin building it just before TOTW hits.

@Habebi I have full legends now with Blanc and Desailly but need to sell them to afford the team unfortunately!

@Olleman what similar team did you run?
    Pretty much the same team, only with Bergkamp at cf and didn't have Mattheus:)
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    Bought the team last night and played 4 games with it so far this morning

03459c644bd0e513c69e18753bf9c419.png

Even though it's only been 4 games i think it's fairly safe to say that CR99 is not wasted at LW. He gets so much more space compared to when you play him at striker and having Gullit at CF pulls the CB's out of position which means even more space!

3ee048d188f230f22098710371b30bd8.png
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13932 posts Moderator
    I use him 433(4) LW. He doesn't score every game or anything but he does so much stuff for the team i don't think he's wasted at all :)
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    I use him 433(4) LW. He doesn't score every game or anything but he does so much stuff for the team i don't think he's wasted at all :)

Agree, if the opponent concentrates too much on him they just leave loads of space open for the rest. The highest version of CR7 I used before this was the Hero at striker but TOTY feels a lot better so far.
  • soulstar
    619 posts Sunday League Hero
    LW in a false 9 is his best position. Wasted? Come on now.