Is Raphinha worth completing?

Bob_Bobson
5049 posts Big Money Move
As above. Needing a Barca option for chem and I'm not liking Balde. He seems a bit expensive but wondering if worth doing. Anyone tried and able to offer an opinion?

Comments

• BCBeneli
    3036 posts National Call-Up
    No

Most people don’t like him. Reviews aren’t great either
  • Scottybtech
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite
    I actually like him, don’t really understand all the bad reviews he’s been excellent for me
  • NathanBFC94
    1210 posts Professional
    I did him for similar reasons to you as I needed a barca chem option. I don't think it's a terrible card but it's not great either. Certainly an over priced SBC that's for sure.

His pace and dribbling for me feel decent and his passing isn't that bad. His shooting though isn't that good.

He's not dreadful but not worth the price. If you really need the chem option then do it, if not then I'd save your fodder.
  • Noblesinho
    68 posts Park Captain
    Pretty average for me.
  • UJUDGE
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    Absolute crap I’d just get like ter stegen or someone else
  • Seeleyjs17
    2298 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not the greatest. As a striker and central cam he was mediocre. Noticed him more out wide. Noticed the same thing with Saint max. Found saints max very mediocre and martanelli 10x better
  • Europa3114
    739 posts Semi-Pro
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    As above. Needing a Barca option for chem and I'm not liking Balde. He seems a bit expensive but wondering if worth doing. Anyone tried and able to offer an opinion?

Balde is solid 🤔 I'm really enjoying using him
  • Bob_Bobson
    Thanks guys. I'll hold off and see what else I can do.
  • Florek
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I had his 88 card and now have this 92 and he is a beast but for some reason 88 card performed better lol
  • Alexxela23
    374 posts Sunday League Hero
    He’s not even bang average. He’s just awful.
  • Alexxela23
    Blade is OK. No world beater but he does a job.
  • Alexxela23
    Seeleyjs17 wrote: »
    Not the greatest. As a striker and central cam he was mediocre. Noticed him more out wide. Noticed the same thing with Saint max. Found saints max very mediocre and martanelli 10x better

I thought st max was pretty good at first until I pulled Coman. Then I realized how underwhelming st max was. Martinelli different and also nothing to get too excited about. Do Maria better than both and he came out 6 months ago. 😂
  • HS
    2299 posts Fans' Favourite
    I completed as had lots of fodder and an untradable toty militao to link him.
    I play him on 2 chem but no he’s not great
  • Colonel_Getafe
    1023 posts Professional
    I didn't think he was horrendous. I don't play with wingers but he has performed 50 times better than the 92 Vinni I got lucky with earlier in the year.
  • Bob_Bobson
    The frustrating thing for me is, I'd be happy trying that Gabri Veiga card but the lack of position change makes it impossible. Giving that Carrasco a run to see if he stacks up (and sticking with Balde, sadly).
  • radhoyl
    7018 posts Big Money Move
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    The frustrating thing for me is, I'd be happy trying that Gabri Veiga card but the lack of position change makes it impossible. Giving that Carrasco a run to see if he stacks up (and sticking with Balde, sadly).

I bought Balde today and I am impressed. A left side Frimpong.