OT Easy money?

Otis
3435 posts National Call-Up
Coral have an offer on for new customers. It's basically 5/1 for a yellow card in the Manchester Derby. But you can only bet £5.

Comments

  • xBFCx
    701 posts Semi-Pro
    Sure is man, I used their offer on the final day of last season with 3/1 Man City to beat West Ham. Placed the max £10 and immediately withdrew my winnings !
  • Otis
    3435 posts National Call-Up
    I suppose they just need a way to suck people in and get them hooked
  • Dodds
    7971 posts League Winner
    Gutted I've already got an account with them.
  • Jonny
    6331 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2015
    They always do these offers. They are basically giveaways to get new punters, there is no way that game is going to end without a yellow.

    I done it in the world cup, cant remember what I bet on but it was basically a nailed on cert.

    Like you say, very easy money.
  • Intrepid wings
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Thanks for the heads up, just stuck it on.
  • SHEARER_9
    682 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I did the same sort of thing last year

    Argentina to beat Nigeria at 4/1 £10 max bet
  • WFCBagnall
    71517 posts Moderator
    Is there a certain time you can make an account by? Kick off?
  • Otis
    3435 posts National Call-Up
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Is there a certain time you can make an account by? Kick off?

    I think it said 4pm so kick off yes.
  • Michael LFC 96
    3711 posts National Call-Up
    Jonny wrote: »
    They always do these offers. They are basically giveaways to get new punters, there is no way that game is going to end without a yellow.

    I done it in the world cup, cant remember what I bet on but it was basically a nailed on cert.

    Like you say, very easy money.
    Brazil to wear yellow me too lol
  • jsfowles
    598 posts Sunday League Hero
    They did this the first time Sunderland played Newcastle this season. There was a yellow in the 2nd minute :smile:
  • Jonny
    6331 posts Big Money Move
    Jonny wrote: »
    They always do these offers. They are basically giveaways to get new punters, there is no way that game is going to end without a yellow.

    I done it in the world cup, cant remember what I bet on but it was basically a nailed on cert.

    Like you say, very easy money.
    Brazil to wear yellow me too lol

    Something with as much chance. :D

  • Jonny
    6331 posts Big Money Move
    Bet won guys. ;)
  • WFCBagnall
    71517 posts Moderator
    James Milner booked

    Don't spend all your winnings at once ;)
  • Azof
    16794 posts World Class
    Wouldn't let me sign up :(
  • Jonny
    6331 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2015
    Azof wrote: »
    Wouldn't let me sign up :(

    Mate, they have equally stupidly easy bets every week. Just wait until next weekend.

  • Azof
    16794 posts World Class
    Jonny wrote: »
    Azof wrote: »
    Wouldn't let me sign up :(

    Mate, they have equally stupidly easy bets every week. Just wait until next weekend.

    Doesn't seem to accept my postcode doe
  • Jonny
    6331 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2015
    Azof wrote: »
    Jonny wrote: »
    Azof wrote: »
    Wouldn't let me sign up :(

    Mate, they have equally stupidly easy bets every week. Just wait until next weekend.

    Doesn't seem to accept my postcode doe

    Eh?

    Is it a new build area?
    You can always use any postcode and use paypal as payment option. :)

  • Azof
    16794 posts World Class
    Jonny wrote: »
    Azof wrote: »
    Jonny wrote: »
    Azof wrote: »
    Wouldn't let me sign up :(

    Mate, they have equally stupidly easy bets every week. Just wait until next weekend.

    Doesn't seem to accept my postcode doe

    Eh?

    Is it a new build area?
    You can always use any postcode and use paypal as payment option. :)

    Nope, when I try and register it pulls up my full address no issue but the post code box just has a red line around the outside of it
  • KingLionel10
    15054 posts World Class
    I've ran out of family members to register for these daft offers they do :D
  • Jonny
    6331 posts Big Money Move
    Azof wrote: »
    Jonny wrote: »
    Azof wrote: »
    Jonny wrote: »
    Azof wrote: »
    Wouldn't let me sign up :(

    Mate, they have equally stupidly easy bets every week. Just wait until next weekend.

    Doesn't seem to accept my postcode doe

    Eh?

    Is it a new build area?
    You can always use any postcode and use paypal as payment option. :)

    Nope, when I try and register it pulls up my full address no issue but the post code box just has a red line around the outside of it

    You haven't put a space after the last letter have you? strange that it would do that.
    Maybe use a friends

  • Hippyboy6
    16902 posts World Class
    I saw a few of these during the world cup but the payout was free bets, not cash that you could withdraw.
Sign In or Register to comment.