Farewell PS Forum (Giveaway?!)

GTaylor
1098 posts Professional
Afternoon people,

I have moved to the xbox side and am sat with a million coins with nothing to do with them, as you are no longer able to transfer them to a different console.

I have every Portuguese Liga IF in my squad and a million coins, the players will add to my generations collection, but the coins are possibly up for grabs.

Any ideas......

Comments

• Manda1997
    1778 posts Play-Off Hero
    A series of deal or no deals

its always good forum fun, even for the people who aren't involved
  • ayylmao
    346 posts Sunday League Hero
    could look about and see which people have been helpful across the forums, and create a thread with all their names in giving a certain amount of coins to each person.
  • GTaylor
    1098 posts Professional
    Both interesting ideas.
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    deal or no deal idea sounds pretty cool, also nice one re the giveaway, always nice to see people doing nice stuff like this, top man :)
  • Cristiano_Ronaldo
    1164 posts Professional
    in for giveaway
  • Werty9988
    686 posts An Exciting Prospect
    in for giveaway

and i agree with some gameshow type of idea :)
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    in for giveaway, imo a random generator would be the best
  • DeeJay-00
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    In for giveaway, never been lucky enough to be picked for a deal or no deal but that would be cool :3 good luck to all
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    also

In for a giveaway

;)
  • ukler8
    4779 posts National Call-Up
    in for giveaway, imo a random generator would be the best

• ukler8
    4779 posts National Call-Up
    What is deal or no deal btw?
  • GTaylor
    1098 posts Professional
    Will make a few decisions about what to do in the next hour or so. Keep ideas coming.....
  • Orange Prince
    5881 posts Big Money Move
    Play rock-paper-scissors on roshambo.me and give everyone who beats you a certain amount of coins.
    Nice you're doing a giveaway, not entering myself but good luck to everyone :).
  • LoftyMatt
    471 posts Sunday League Hero
    A few ideas for you:

1: pick a certain amount of people to receive a certain amount then they all play a game against you. The more entertaining the game the more coins etc they get plus would give you a farewell match off.
    2: you play a match people guess the final score. Those closest etc win the prizes.
    3: who can create you the best team if the 1mil was to be used. You set the criteria. Again certain number of prizes

Just a few ideas for you. If your taking names for entrants I'm in please :) sorry to see you leaving for the box
  • Nakamura
    4961 posts Big Money Move
    IN!
  • wow sad to see you leave one of the oldies gone to the dark side :(
  • xXTato99Xx
    1300 posts Professional
    In! Im a Portuguese League fan too but miss some Ifs such as Talisca, André André and Danilo that migth get a TOTS
  • Im in too. Hopefully a good game. Good luck.
  • dbslbu
    1876 posts Fans' Favourite
    In :)
  • GTaylor
    1098 posts Professional
    wow sad to see you leave one of the oldies gone to the dark side :(

It's a shame, but was lured by the sweet smell of the xbox one.
  • GTaylor
    1098 posts Professional
    xXTato99Xx wrote: »
    In! Im a Portuguese League fan too but miss some Ifs such as Talisca, André André and Danilo that migth get a TOTS

Got them all but will keep for my old school gens.
  • Marleigh
    2295 posts Fans' Favourite
    just have a massive splurge and spend them all on packs
  • GTaylor
    1098 posts Professional
    Marleigh wrote: »
    just have a massive splurge and spend them all on packs

True but it doesn't benefit anyone really. Would ideally like to trade them for xbox but obviously that's not allowed to happen.
  • FOLK_AFCA
    431 posts Sunday League Hero
    In as well. Haven't been that long on the forums, but it's still sad to see someone go. I'm also in for a cheeky giveaway.
  • Manda1997
    1778 posts Play-Off Hero
    ayylmao wrote: »
    could look about and see which people have been helpful across the forums, and create a thread with all their names in giving a certain amount of coins to each person.
    do this if you want to give it away, otherwise just pack binge or leave it till TOTS
    better to give it to people who deserve it
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    wait for TOTS portuguez and grab for gen man
  • DeeJay-00
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    Manda1997 wrote: »
    ayylmao wrote: »
    do this if you want to give it away, otherwise just pack binge or leave it till TOTS
    better to give it to people who deserve it

Who will judge how helpful someone is?