Has anyone used Hagi at ST?

RealM
5298 posts Big Money Move
edited August 2015
Would be playing 433(2)

Know a lot of people say he is very good, so want to try him out. Been wanting to use Nedved for ages but always have Ronaldo LW, so may go with Figo RW.

Is he similar to Messi?

Comments

• JohnChelle
    6836 posts Big Money Move
    I used him as part of a two striker formation and loved him , I would worry about him being a sole striker tho
  • Helpy
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    He's not as fast as Messi but 5* WF is a huge plus. Not really sure I would trust him up top alone as @JohnChelle mentioned.
  • Diggy
    13618 posts Has That Special Something
    I've used him in 2 striker formation he's class, out scored kluivert but don't know about 1 striker form I wouldn't even consider that
  • RealM
    I am no good with 2 ST formations this year :( Don't really want to have him CM.

The only other option I had which I was considering, play 4231(2) and have him CAM with Nedved on 7 chem RM, would allow me to afford a ST and CDM then.
  • Diggy
    13618 posts Has That Special Something
    RealM wrote: »
    I am no good with 2 ST formations this year :( Don't really want to have him CM.

The only other option I had which I was considering, play 4231(2) and have him CAM with Nedved on 7 chem RM, would allow me to afford a ST and CDM then.

That should work out better
  • RealM
    Thanks for the input guys!
  • JohnChelle
    @RealM

I struggled with two striker formations til I tried 41212(2) and used quick tactic possession inngame , seems to work really well . If not a 433(4) with Hagi as cam is gold as well
  • RealM
    Just the trouble of getting Ronaldo in the team aswell :(
    Thankfully they all link next year!
  • JohnChelle
    RealM wrote: »
    Just the trouble of getting Ronaldo in the team aswell :(
    Thankfully they all link next year!

False nine with hagi as cf , costa cm and ronaldo lw? Less pressure on hagi then as he comes abit deeper and can feed ronaldo plus the right wing
  • RealM
    Suppose I could go F9, decisions decisions.
    Thank you for your time :)