FIFA 16 Beta

jamle1874
6692 posts Big Money Move
Has anyone received their 2nd email yet?

Comments

• Viperking21
    17 posts Last Pick at the Park
    They received it on the day it went live last year so I'm expecting mine to come Thursday. Excited so much packs and games so hyped
  • JohnChelle
    6836 posts Big Money Move
    They received it on the day it went live last year so I'm expecting mine to come Thursday. Excited so much packs and games so hyped

Yep me too man
  • jamle1874
    JohnChelle wrote: »

Yep me too man

Thanks for the replies, first time i've been invited to play so don't know how it works

• Viperking21
    17 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Try the link again, does it still let you register?
  • jamle1874
    No says i've already registered
  • jamle1874
    Just done it again and says beta registration is now closed but i done the registration on the 28th last month
  • Monkey
    8350 posts League Winner
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    Just done it again and says beta registration is now closed but i done the registration on the 28th last month

Then you'll be fine, as said above you won't receive anything until the Thursday
  • jamle1874
    Monkey wrote: »
    jamle1874 wrote: »

Then you'll be fine, as said above you won't receive anything until the Thursday

Thanks Monk

• Yeah says same on mine Monk, would've been very sad if I hadn't seen the email till now and tried to register glad I did it on the 27th
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    So it's this Thursday? Is that true for the Pro Clubs beta as well?
  • Monkey
    8350 posts League Winner
    Orikoru wrote: »
    So it's this Thursday? Is that true for the Pro Clubs beta as well?
    Yes, all the betas are on Thursday