It's not about luck

steeple
639 posts An Exciting Prospect
So, I've deleted almost everything valuable from my club in the last day of Toty to not play anymore (delete club future was removed from this fifa).
I had several swap tokens, so decided to do the first two SBCs and got a best card from future stars 1
srqsy4zcjiqd.jpg
Someone will still be saying that's only luck, but during ToTy I opened crazy amount of packs and got no TOTy (only Courtois in fp pack from the store)
And now I want to play again to try this card, they know what they are doing..

Comments

• radhoyl
    6889 posts Big Money Move
    steeple wrote: »
    So, I've deleted almost everything valuable from my club in the last day of Toty to not play anymore (delete club future was removed from this fifa).
    I had several swap tokens, so decided to do the first two SBCs and got a best card from future stars 1
    srqsy4zcjiqd.jpg
    Someone will still be saying that's only luck, but during ToTy I opened crazy amount of packs and got no TOTy (only Courtois in fp pack from the store)
    And now I want to play again to try this card, they know what they are doing..

This was expected.
  • BigH82
    2409 posts Fans' Favourite
    Your so lucky 😜
  • broxigaz
    3607 posts National Call-Up
    That was just luck m8.
  • SuperJames9005
    3355 posts National Call-Up
    It's about luck.

I have a stacked team and have no interest in FS1 yet I packed FS Alvarez and FS Gvardiol from only a few packs...
  • steeple
    639 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah, luck.. my most expensive pull in this fifa just after I stopped playing.
  • Slitsomtype
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's about luck.

I have a stacked team and have no interest in FS1 yet I packed FS Alvarez and FS Gvardiol from only a few packs...

Is it only luck, tho? In all my years of active playing during TOTY i have packed 1(!) toty in 10 years. This year i quit early and made a comeback just before TOTY and packed 3, two tradeable worth 5 mill in total. In far less packs then i usual open.
  • dodonius
    84 posts Park Captain
    It is not only luck. I started this game last month. I packed so much walkouts the first 2 weeks I played it. I even managed to pack a tradeable Mbappe from a premium gold pack. I played fifa 17-19 but i never packed such a good player in those years. But after this i only pack jack sh*t.I mean I have to consider myself lucky now if i pack a 86 goalkeeper. Interesting is also that i never buy fifa points. So yeah i am convinced that it is not all about luck. Luck is just one of the factors.
  • madmel
    938 posts Professional
    theory is confirmed
  • Fifapayne
    7800 posts League Winner
    Luck