Volta mode and cross play

Captain_Emirate
1719 posts Play-Off Hero
I am an XBOX player. I am wondering about volta, there is no players from other consoles ! It is hard to find teammates and matches in my region. EA said that all modes added to cross play so why is volta not added ?

Comments

• Captain_Emirate
    1719 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anyone is here !
  • Its hard to find matches even on the Western United States as well.
  • Captain_Emirate
    1719 posts Play-Off Hero
    Its hard to find matches even on the Western United States as well.

EA made Co-Op matches in the same Console. Volta squads and Arcade are Co-op matches. You drop your Avatar with others and sometimes you play against 4 with your main team ! They can add solo matches which you can play with your main team and this can be cross-play.
  • > @Captain_Emirate said:
    > EA made Co-Op matches in the same Console. Volta squads and Arcade are Co-op matches. You drop your Avatar with others and sometimes you play against 4 with your main team ! They can add solo matches which you can play with your main team and this can be cross-play.

I do find Volta Arcade to be fun that was even harder to find players even willing to play that.

I guess weekend is the best time.
  • Captain_Emirate
    1719 posts Play-Off Hero
    I do find Volta Arcade to be fun that was even harder to find players even willing to play that.

I guess weekend is the best time.

It is easy to make a game in Volta Arcade. Just send an invite into game to anyone. 2 CPU will be added and the game will start.