PC AI cheaters

Unfortunately came up against a few of those now.

So there seems to be a cheat on PC that lets the AI play (on ultimate) for you. It basically turns your WL/rivals match into a game of squad battles against ultimate AI with full chem and a full meta squad. It's great fun.

It's definetely not the quit glitch where someone quits and then the AI takes over. These people never play in the first place. It's AI from the 1st minute. The game also doesn't freeze at HT like it does with the glitch, it continues (through pauses as well).

At first I thought it didn't matter and I could keep crossplay enabled, because it's rare that you match a PC player and even rarer that this guy is a cheater on top of it. But I have now matched 2 in 8 games of rivals. I think because these people are not losing many games (even pros are losing against the ultimate AI) they are at reasonably high skillrating and therefore you are more likely to match them.

Very unfortunate that EA doesn't seem to do anything against these people. I want to keep crossplay enabled, because matchmaking is so much quicker, but this is really bad.

Comments

• greif44x2
    3191 posts National Call-Up
    Faced it like 2-3 times, in all cases ended up being disconnected around halftime with no penalty. It's really sad though
  • Fifapayne
    7796 posts League Winner
    edited December 2022
    lxy46dbcc1qe.png

If our fifa god has trouble with Crossplay

I think I will disable it
  • shame but cheating on fifa pc been about for years . Just one google search will show where to get it . I am waiting for the pc brigade to come in and deny it yet again
  • M00N
    657 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Not defending anything. Hate cheaters with a passion.
    But look at the flip side. It's not always PC.
    PS5 has been jailbrocken also. It's not always PC gamers that cheat. Google that.(plenty of reports on it) PlayStation has been hackable since ps3 days. Zip files with Dream team. Hacks and files to download to USBs for Pro club players etc.
    Its not just PC.
  • Riotiga
    1811 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not sure if it was a cheat or an error from the game since it happened to me once, where my team was played by what I assumed was Ultimate-level AI, so yeah, it could happen. I play in PS5 btw.
  • Shemson
    827 posts Semi-Pro
    Why would anyone waste their time sim-ing WL or Rivals? Isn’t playing these games the whole point of fifa? Sure you can get some better rewards but what’s the point if you aren’t even playing?
  • Springveldt
    7345 posts Big Money Move
    Stokes on Twitch came up against 2 of them in the WL before turning off cross play as well. He was saying one of them was near the top of the elite rankings in Rivals as well. The AI in WL looked more like legendary than ultimate though, he scored and just passed it around the back until the other guy quit. So the guy using the AI was actually sitting watching the game. How desperate for rewards can someone be?

PC has always had a cheat problem, it’s the reason I bought a ps4 just to play fifa.
  • Springveldt
    M00N wrote: »
    PS5 has been jailbrocken also. It's not always PC gamers that cheat. Google that.(plenty of reports on it) PlayStation has been hackable since ps3 days. Zip files with Dream team. Hacks and files to download to USBs for Pro club players etc.
    Its not just PC.
    Isn’t it a really old firmware of the PS5 that got rooted but you can’t play online games with it and all new PS5’s come with a later firmware that you can’t downgrade? I’m sure the same happened with the PS4, old firmware got rooted but you couldn’t play online with it.
    PS3 and Xbox360 were the last consoles that got rooted that you could actually play online games with, it’s what caused the 15M cards back in fifa15 and 1M coins was about £8 since they were generating so many of them.
  • Dronegan
    1338 posts Professional
    Its not just PC.
    Isn’t it a really old firmware of the PS5 that got rooted but you can’t play online games with it and all new PS5’s come with a later firmware that you can’t downgrade? I’m sure the same happened with the PS4, old firmware got rooted but you couldn’t play online with it.
    PS3 and Xbox360 were the last consoles that got rooted that you could actually play online games with, it’s what caused the 15M cards back in fifa15 and 1M coins was about £8 since they were generating so many of them.

"Cant play online with it"
    Dont be naive. Ofc people are hacking on consoles also.

I bought PS4 back in the day because i was tired of of cheaters on PC. Both regarding fifa games and other FPS games. In the end people were hacking there also. From no-loss glitches on Fifa to aimbot macros with keyboard and mouse on FPS games. (This was before there were plug n play devices that actually let you play with key board and mouse.

Instead of buying PS5 i moved back to PC. Yes there are hackers. EA´s Anti Cheat software sucks. I doubt it does anything but collect data. There is no information about people actually being banned.

But i get a cheater maybe every 15-20th game usually in Futchamps they disconnect me. But apperantly they cant disconnect consoles. Ive played against AI cheaters twice in 500+ games and im in Elite both seasons.

I also have crossplay turned off. Playing against consoles is laggy and people tend to play on wifi. Its like playing annother game in slowmotion.
  • Dijkstra
    271 posts Sunday League Hero
    On xbox, just played against one in a champion league qualify game. The account is created Dec 2022. Account name is like a hashcode. After game started, the marker of the opponent was gone. Completely no marker like an AI team. Passes were super fast with zero mistake. Shots are like missiles. And yes, it’s like playing a squad battle game. 4 shots 4 goals, any of my moves were shadow marked. All gold players. 85 Foden outran all my players. Finished the game just for confirming cheating patterns. Turned off cross play afterwards. Finished the rest games. Really disappointed.
  • ICUP
    7723 posts League Winner
    Riotiga wrote: »
    Not sure if it was a cheat or an error from the game since it happened to me once, where my team was played by what I assumed was Ultimate-level AI, so yeah, it could happen. I play in PS5 btw.

Happened to me twice in WL last week, barely played that much since so wouldn’t know if it’s a constant thing
  • pes1972
    2103 posts Fans' Favourite
    So it´s both on consoles and PC and still the thread has to be named PC AI cheaters?
  • M00N
    657 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dronegan wrote: »
    Its not just PC.

I bought PS4 back in the day because i was tired of of cheaters on PC. Both regarding fifa games and other FPS games. In the end people were hacking there also. From no-loss glitches on Fifa to aimbot macros with keyboard and mouse on FPS games. (This was before there were plug n play devices that actually let you play with key board and mouse.

Instead of buying PS5 i moved back to PC. Yes there are hackers. EA´s Anti Cheat software sucks. I doubt it does anything but collect data. There is no information about people actually being banned.

But i get a cheater maybe every 15-20th game usually in Futchamps they disconnect me. But apperantly they cant disconnect consoles. Ive played against AI cheaters twice in 500+ games and im in Elite both seasons.

I also have crossplay turned off. Playing against consoles is laggy and people tend to play on wifi. Its like playing annother game in slowmotion.

Thanks for basically saying what I was going to say.
    As for not online. I had to laugh. Only a few years ago there was 2 Pro club websites that gamers were downloading files to hack fifa clubs and passing to each other on PlayStation. Also gave players a dream team.
    It was the reason I left console and went back to PC.
  • BringBackCrossing
    85 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Remove the pc wierdos from cross play please

If you play games on PC your are a moron
  • Renamed2212211455
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park

Hahhahahah I play on pc and thanks my beloved console nolifers turn cross play off... Then i only face clueless noobs that dont know how to turn cross play off.... I espescially love the xbox crowd with crossplay off... Low pop and still Hard af...
  • Alfie5
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    Need your hard drive checking anyway if you play on pc over a console
  • pes1972
    2103 posts Fans' Favourite
    Alfie5 wrote: »
    Need your hard drive checking anyway if you play on pc over a console

lol, I would say that why would anyone pay 500$+ for a console when you can have it all on PC + so much more that no console can offer.
  • EA don’t care they’ve still got Maldini running about as drogba. If they can’t fix that they’ve got no chance with this
  • Dronegan
    1338 posts Professional
    RogLeBell wrote: »
    EA don’t care they’ve still got Maldini running about as drogba. If they can’t fix that they’ve got no chance with this

100% true. The counter on futchamps that is supposed to count wins/losses was broken when released. Still not fixed xD
  • Tirak
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Sounds like the best way to play the game nowadays as actually playing the game I'd as much fun as cutting ya peen off with a rusty bread knife.
  • Dazzler
    2244 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just cut the PC players out, opt out of x-gameplay.

It’s really that simple.

Let them play in their own cheat filled swamp!
  • HndL
    639 posts An Exciting Prospect

Lol, you only knew how 120fps feels like 2 years ago
    If you said fifa I would say ok maybe, but games ? what a moron :joy:
  • Wonderkiid
    4845 posts National Call-Up
    METH wrote: »

No need to be salty if you can’t afford to buy a high end gaming PC.

If you are still 14 then yes
  • Springveldt
    Its not just PC.

You can't play online with a rooted console, I've no idea why you think I'm being naive. Your console has to connect to the Sony or Microsoft network and if you are using a rooted firmware the console gets banned. This has been happening since at least 2010 with the Xbox360 and PS3. Remember when everyone wanted a 360 with the blade interface since that was the one you could run unsigned code on. It's why when you turn on a console and there is a system update it won't let you play online until you update to the latest version.

Keyboard and mice connected to a console is a completely different argument as we are talking about FIFA here.

In FIFA you won't find anyone on console using the AI, having green timed everything, having 5* WF, 5* skills and H/H workrates etc. as you can't run unsigned code on a console.
    Its not just PC.

Thanks for basically saying what I was going to say.
    As for not online. I had to laugh. Only a few years ago there was 2 Pro club websites that gamers were downloading files to hack fifa clubs and passing to each other on PlayStation. Also gave players a dream team.
    It was the reason I left console and went back to PC.
    Does pro clubs have an importer or something that was maybe a point of attack? Again on a console you can't use the AI to play for you, you can't swap controllers in squad battles to beat ultimate difficulty, you can't enable legacy defending for online, you can't change your players to have 5* WF, 5* skills, H/H workrates and be 6'6 tall. That is all the domain of the PC due to being able to run unsigned code.

Back to the topic at hand, I've just watched Stokes lose 4-2 to the AI in WL so it's still happening and the Ultimate AI difficulty is mental.
  • RandyMarsh_x
    2114 posts Fans' Favourite
    Should've given the option to select/de-select who you as the user wish to crossplay with. If I want to turn off PC, I should be able too without removing other console players.
  • Springveldt
    Just watched Stokes get smashed again off the AI, this time he was 4-0 down when he quit. I'm guessing the issue will just keep getting bigger as more and more PC players use it.
  • dinbaba
    1281 posts Professional
    edited December 2022
    thx for the heads up, time to disable cross play again, damn those dirty pc cheaters!
  • SimenHP
    6296 posts Big Money Move
    For me it was always like this

PS3/4 (Fifa 10 - 17) had the most cheaters yearly. Especially when all we had was the bronze silver gold cups.

Xbox One X/Series X (Fifa 18 - 20) had a few cheaters, but was so few that I didn't care.

PC (Fifa 20-23) almost no cheaters, except for in Draft which is unplayable on PC. ( I have played a lot less Fifa since getting PC though, so that is probably a big reason as to why I see so few over here)