Those that took 40 token Vieira

Djcat
677 posts An Exciting Prospect
How is the great man's card please

Comments

• verdolaga
    2268 posts Fans' Favourite
    Too early for a full review but about 15 games give or take, things I've noticed...he's very fast, good passing, shooting is meh..... also have noticed him a lot just standing watching the play if that makes sense...using engine on him. I'd still say he was worth the grind, I use 442
  • Rossco160715
    2966 posts National Call-Up
    I put a shadow on him and have him staying back. He is an absolute monster.

I am in two minds if he could be a centre back or if I’ll keep him at cdm.

As above, he is very quick.
  • Djcat
    677 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thanks

I know it's the smart move.

But it's the allure of r9 and cruyff

That yes I will never pull for icon pp
  • liuus86
    1205 posts Professional
    edited November 2022
    tried both engine and shadow but i prefer him with shadow.
    When there is a bit of space and start running he s unstoppable..
    shooting is terrible, can t aim for the goal.

very good at defending, definitely worth more than having to choose between moore cech and klose
  • Dutch3723
    2140 posts Fans' Favourite
    1q7j0u8dh48c.jpeg

He’s here! To be honest after the grind I didn’t have much willpower to play much more, just a quick DR game but as above say- rapid, strong, can pass and breaks up play very effectively. Will do a longer review after some proper DR / WL games
  • kdirt
    513 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Everyone says this is an end game card but he’s 3/3, can’t shoot and only plays CM.
  • LahmChops
    2470 posts Fans' Favourite
    kdirt wrote: »
    Everyone says this is an end game card but he’s 3/3, can’t shoot and only plays CM.

I dont rely on my CM to shoot or skill
  • verdolaga
    2268 posts Fans' Favourite
    LahmChops wrote: »
    kdirt wrote: »

I dont rely on my CM to shoot or skill

This and after playing more games with him, he's insane like he was last year. Thank God the grind was worth it.
  • Sean2On
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    Majority of players are going to use him as a cdm and there are plenty of formations to accommodate him and another partner at CM positions.

Him not being able to shoot and have 3/3 isn’t really that big of a deal when his entire mold is built solely is to break up play.
  • Hann4y
    1085 posts Professional
    It's annoying you can't change his position to a DCM. Caused me more issues that it should but got around it.

Played one rivals game last night and was well beaten though. No god like card can make up for my Fifa incompetence.
  • RogLeBell
    686 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Amazing card. Will last you until TOTS.