I am going to buy

Ishouldbe@work
111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Chelsea Falcao's and when he comes on and scores (maybe in TOTW)I can make a profit :wink:

Comments

• Ishouldbe@work
    I do miss the good old days
  • BlitzersNL
    24352 posts Club Captain
    Do you mean by old days when he did score?
  • Ishouldbe@work
    I can't remember him scoring
  • EGY-Aviatorz
    5162 posts Big Money Move
    Why are you here ?

Shouldnt you be at work :D :D :D
  • MPL4
    1556 posts Play-Off Hero
    Chelsea Falcao's and when he comes on and scores (maybe in TOTW)I can make a profit :wink:
    If you're on xbox1 you won't be buying anyone
  • Ishouldbe@work
    MPL4 wrote: »
    If you're on xbox1 you won't be buying anyone

There's not many on ps4 ,that's my point.I do like price ranges but if this is the way 16 is going to be.

Ranges need to be done daily,they not been changed for about 4 week's now,and they don't even tell us if they will be.
  • CFCsjmishra
    8935 posts League Winner
    The OP is sad because he can't trade anymore due to price ranges.I am sad too but price ranges are the need of the hour.Nothing much EA could do there imo.
  • Ishouldbe@work
    I am not sad and I do like price ranges,I just saying back in the day you could pick up Falcao(other brands are available )in the hope he might make TOTW, and you could make some fun profit,I love this game but in last year it changed so much,and imo not for the good.
  • Chelsea Falcao's and when he comes on and scores (maybe in TOTW)I can make a profit :wink:
    :/
  • Smokey
    756 posts An Exciting Prospect

You mean when you could buy players and hope they score and watch them go for 4x their value for 1 hour? those were the times Kappa

I miss the days of 46 Yaya's.
  • Choepiechakie
    31570 posts National Team Captain
    Trying to make profit at the end of the game, broah. It is time to enjoy the game.