Decision time looms. Big Pat or Cafu?

CarlF
798 posts Semi-Pro
I have RTTK Valverde, and Rulebreakers Phillips in midfield, and love them both, and I'm weak at RB, so Cafu seems the sensible choice. But Vieira is Vieira at the end of the day. Really conflicted. Any thoughts, lads?

Comments

  • BigH82
    1322 posts Professional
    edited November 24
    Yea I was thinking this

    Big Pat or Cafu and Fabinho

    Torn

    Maybe packs, arrrrr 😬
  • CarlF
    798 posts Semi-Pro
    BigH82 wrote: »
    Yea I was thinking this

    Big Pat or Cafu and Fabinho

    Torn

    Maybe packs, arrrrr 😬

    Yeah, Pat and 1x84+ or Cafu and 3x84+ for me. I've changed my mind about 100 times 🤣🤣🤣
  • BigH82
    1322 posts Professional
    CarlF wrote: »
    BigH82 wrote: »
    Yea I was thinking this

    Big Pat or Cafu and Fabinho

    Torn

    Maybe packs, arrrrr 😬

    Yeah, Pat and 1x84+ or Cafu and 3x84+ for me. I've changed my mind about 100 times 🤣🤣🤣

    The later sounds good cafu & packs
  • AnderssonLux
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    After seeing the return on most 84+ packs, it was only a straightforward decision for me.

    xrd11j8tv8us.jpeg

    It helps too my aim to build a squad around Juventus P&P. :)
  • Lewisr32
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    People sleeping on Cafu. Not far off an end game full back.
  • M@nt!c
    3276 posts National Call-Up
    Lewisr32 wrote: »
    People sleeping on Cafu. Not far off an end game full back.

    Vieira is end game.
  • CarlF
    798 posts Semi-Pro
    Lewisr32 wrote: »
    People sleeping on Cafu. Not far off an end game full back.

    I keep picturing Cafu on the right and Roberto Carlos on the left, and I say to myself I'm definitely getting Cafu. But then I think of Big Pat. Aaaaggghhh!!!🤣🤣
  • Lewisr32
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lewisr32 wrote: »
    People sleeping on Cafu. Not far off an end game full back.

    Vieira is end game.

    They’ll be better toty/tots cm for a lot less money.
  • Johno7256
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lewisr32 wrote: »
    Lewisr32 wrote: »
    People sleeping on Cafu. Not far off an end game full back.

    Vieira is end game.

    They’ll be better toty/tots cm for a lot less money.

    But pat don’t cost money lol
  • Hammer316
    4146 posts National Call-Up
    Lewisr32 wrote: »
    Lewisr32 wrote: »
    People sleeping on Cafu. Not far off an end game full back.

    Vieira is end game.

    They’ll be better toty/tots cm for a lot less money.

    Toty I will give you but you can't say tots will have better etc at this stage. We are nowhere near tots, if you think like that no player will ever be good enough. I'm almost definitely going for Vieira now, I don't think I can stomach grinding the packs/picks and getting junk. At least with Vieira you know your grind will be worth it.
  • The Hierophant
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Cafu and the fodder packs for me. Vieira is definitely elite and would be an end-gamer for me, but the same is true of Cafu and the spare tokens going into fodder is the best spread, IMO.
  • Gilham
    57 posts Park Captain
    Cafu and packs for me. If big pat was CDM I wud have gone for him
  • Safckje
    1340 posts Professional
    Definitely one of the 2 after watching some of the fodder packs being opened there’s no way I’m chancing it.

    I’m going Pat for now but may change to Cafu if I pack a decent midfielder before I get all of the tokens.
  • radhoyl
    4986 posts Big Money Move
    CarlF wrote: »
    Lewisr32 wrote: »
    People sleeping on Cafu. Not far off an end game full back.

    I keep picturing Cafu on the right and Roberto Carlos on the left, and I say to myself I'm definitely getting Cafu. But then I think of Big Pat. Aaaaggghhh!!!🤣🤣

    You are not going to use Vieira for 10 months.

    I made his PIM last year just before Tots.
    After 1 month I was using him just because I felt sorry for the 1.5 million fodder spent on SBC.

  • Hammer316
    4146 posts National Call-Up
    radhoyl wrote: »
    CarlF wrote: »
    Lewisr32 wrote: »
    People sleeping on Cafu. Not far off an end game full back.

    I keep picturing Cafu on the right and Roberto Carlos on the left, and I say to myself I'm definitely getting Cafu. But then I think of Big Pat. Aaaaggghhh!!!🤣🤣

    You are not going to use Vieira for 10 months.

    I made his PIM last year just before Tots.
    After 1 month I was using him just because I felt sorry for the 1.5 million fodder spent on SBC.

    Tots is so irrelevant to this thread. Yes I might drop Vieira around tots time but that still means I got months of use out of him.
  • Dead_Dave
    1981 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 24
    I was very tempted by Pat or the 84 x 3 but I want a shot at a big player so i already stuck the tokens i have into the WC pick so no going back now.
  • RogLeBell
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pack weight on these 84x packs are terrible - take a 1.5m coin player that will last you until TOTS
  • D0lvl
    4941 posts Big Money Move
    After seeing these 84x60 and WCHero PP, I’m thinking of going Vieira again. Just hate he is only CM.
  • Dutch3723
    2025 posts Fans' Favourite
    Vieira for me - he will be the mainstay of central midfield for rest of game (yes tots cards might be better but his body style will be immense and this is ages away at the end of the game cycle)

    Also I think you need best players in the middle of the park - as long as my fullbacks are solid in defence and athletic enough to get up and down, I don’t see *massive* differences between the likes of mendy / cancelo etc…
  • Hades
    864 posts Semi-Pro
    Taking Cafu. End game RB/RWB. Having a player like Viera on CM is nice, but I tend to switch players alot there to try out different stuff. RB I just want a solid card which will stay in the squad. Will use Cafu a lot more than viera
  • Mic2904
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    D0lvl wrote: »
    After seeing these 84x60 and WCHero PP, I’m thinking of going Vieira again. Just hate he is only CM.

    It is really annoying he is only a CM, but we also still have the formation glitch where the right sided CM switches to CDM.

    I still believe he is the most logical choice.... yet, still cannot make up my mind.
  • RandyMarsh_x
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cafu or Icon PP for me. The CM only for Vieira ruins it.
  • liam_hird
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Where are people finding this 84+ x 20 x 3???
  • radhoyl
    4986 posts Big Money Move
    Hammer316 wrote: »
    radhoyl wrote: »
    CarlF wrote: »
    Lewisr32 wrote: »
    People sleeping on Cafu. Not far off an end game full back.

    I keep picturing Cafu on the right and Roberto Carlos on the left, and I say to myself I'm definitely getting Cafu. But then I think of Big Pat. Aaaaggghhh!!!🤣🤣

    You are not going to use Vieira for 10 months.

    I made his PIM last year just before Tots.
    After 1 month I was using him just because I felt sorry for the 1.5 million fodder spent on SBC.

    Tots is so irrelevant to this thread. Yes I might drop Vieira around tots time but that still means I got months of use out of him.

    I am sure that 90 Vieira is much worse than the 92 PIM Vieira. They will not hand free cards which are excellent.
  • Springveldt
    6944 posts Big Money Move
    liam_hird wrote: »
    Where are people finding this 84+ x 20 x 3???
    It's a 20 token reward.

    Still not sure what I'm going to do, might just gamble on the Icon WC PP for 35 tokens.
  • liam_hird
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    liam_hird wrote: »
    Where are people finding this 84+ x 20 x 3???
    It's a 20 token reward.

    Still not sure what I'm going to do, might just gamble on the Icon WC PP for 35 tokens.

    I couldn’t even find it last night, I did the 82+ x 20 and got better pulls than I did in the 84+ x 20 but couldn’t find the x 3, which I’m not arsed about for 20 tokens cause I want either Viera or WC Icon Pick as I love a gamble and there’s a decent chance for a better card than Viera imo
  • Springveldt
    6944 posts Big Money Move
    liam_hird wrote: »
    liam_hird wrote: »
    Where are people finding this 84+ x 20 x 3???
    It's a 20 token reward.

    Still not sure what I'm going to do, might just gamble on the Icon WC PP for 35 tokens.

    I couldn’t even find it last night, I did the 82+ x 20 and got better pulls than I did in the 84+ x 20 but couldn’t find the x 3, which I’m not arsed about for 20 tokens cause I want either Viera or WC Icon Pick as I love a gamble and there’s a decent chance for a better card than Viera imo
    How many tokens have you used already? Vieira is 40 and there are 50 in total probably including store tokens and I think you've used 12 already then?
  • Nem
    9123 posts League Winner
    There should be another 24 in objectives (16 in swaps and 8 sb/rivals) bringing up the 50 total, so maybe they will whack some extras in the store or via SBC.
Sign In or Register to comment.