Messi sbc or keane sbc?

futaddict79
2476 posts National Call-Up
Can afford to do one and will probably base my team around that league, which would you go with?

Comments

• Bas
    1487 posts Play-Off Hero
    Keane
  • Recoba10
    2536 posts Fans' Favourite
    Can afford to do one and will probably base my team around that league, which would you go with?

Maybe new Messi SBC on Thursday.
  • Muffinman
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Think it depends what you’re looking for. Cam potm messi is the best card I’ve used. Striker I would def go keane
  • futaddict79
    2476 posts National Call-Up
    Recoba10 wrote: »

Is that right?
  • Recoba10
    2536 posts Fans' Favourite
    Recoba10 wrote: »

Is that right?

L1 POTM for October should be revealed on Thursday.
  • llcg04
    987 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2022

Messi potm is Not worth it. Just buy His gold Card for 90k it has only 30 ingame stats less.
  • xxFifaLegendxxx
    3179 posts National Call-Up
    I've used Keane's 86 and he's alright but he's the definition of mid, 1 mill worth of SBCs for a +2 upgrade on an average card is daylight robbery
  • SSL14
    1284 posts Professional
    I've used Keane's 86 and he's alright but he's the definition of mid, 1 mill worth of SBCs for a +2 upgrade on an average card is daylight robbery

It's not though is it?

The card is +3 in all the key areas and has the 5* WF.

Basically nothing like the base hero card and much improved.

Oh and sadly for the salty folk, the sbc has increased by another 100k...
  • SSL14
    1284 posts Professional
    4rqg1m6tmkbb.jpg
  • xxFifaLegendxxx
    SSL14 wrote: »

It's not though is it?

The card is +3 in all the key areas and has the 5* WF.

Basically nothing like the base hero card and much improved.

Oh and sadly for the salty folk, the sbc has increased by another 100k...

It's a +2 overall, you can get Eto'o and Mbappe for around the same price as the SBC. It should be like 500k imo, 1 mill is way too much for this above average card, he is nowhere near the elite strikers. I'd take 88 Forlan who costs 180k over this card any day
  • Muffinman
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    llcg04 wrote: »

Messi potm is Not worth it. Just buy His gold Card for 90k it has only 30 ingame stats less.

Agree with this unless you want him for the position change and have another rw/rm that stops you from being able to buy the normal one and switch in game
  • BigPapiFifa89
    909 posts Professional

Yep don’t get him - the less I play him the better. Bangs them in for fun
  • xxFifaLegendxxx

You think he is on the same level as Mbappe? He's about 3 league below to elite players and costs the same price
  • JoyW
    3286 posts National Call-Up

You think he is on the same level as Mbappe? He's about 3 league below to elite players and costs the same price

You didn’t try him I see. He is really insane, much better than pace merchant Mbappé or one trick pony Haaland
  • BigPapiFifa89
    909 posts Professional

You haven’t used him so you can’t form an opinion.
  • xxFifaLegendxxx
    edited November 2022

Used like 6 WC heroes and the difference between their normal and WC is minimal if any difference at all

Also the "you didn't do the SBC so you aren't allowed an opinion" is like saying you can't judge how good a footballer is in real life because you've never played with them
  • xxFifaLegendxxx
    JoyW wrote: »

You didn’t try him I see. He is really insane, much better than pace merchant Mbappé or one trick pony Haaland

Lol better than Mbappe, he's not even better than Forlan
  • BigPapiFifa89
    909 posts Professional

Used like 6 WC heroes and the difference between their normal and WC is minimal if any difference at all

Also the "you didn't do the SBC so you aren't allowed an opinion" is like saying you can't judge how good a footballer is in real life because you've never played with them

Used 6 but not the new keane so you’re point is irrelevant.

You’re second point is just your usual tactic on this forum of comparing apples and oranges when someone points out something you can’t argue logically with.
  • xxFifaLegendxxx
    edited November 2022

Used 6 but not the new keane so you’re point is irrelevant.

You’re second point is just your usual tactic on this forum of comparing apples and oranges when someone points out something you can’t argue logically with.

So by your logic you cannot say if an SBC player is good or bad value unless you actually do them and try them out first? Intellectual opinion right there I must say

I am debating it very logically, your entire argument is "you aren't allowed to have an opinion on this" which is not only an extremely weak argument, but also completely illogical when I could have played against him multiple times for all you know, or I could have a friend who has him, or I could have watched one of the countless content creators who has him
  • BigPapiFifa89
    909 posts Professional
    Who said anything about value?

You said he was three leagues below elite players but you can’t know that since you haven’t used him.

Not wasting anymore time on this good luck 👍🏻🤡
  • FrankFrank
    9685 posts League Winner
    Ribery.

Cheaper and better than both :smirk:
  • xxFifaLegendxxx
    edited November 2022

You said he was three leagues below elite players but you can’t know that since you haven’t used him.

cvdvxdd3yhga.png

Literally my first post which you replied to was regarding him being awful value for coins, here you go mate little refresher for you to jog your little memory

Why is it relevant if I've used him or not to know how good he is? This isn't 1998 mate, the internet exists to see how good or bad SBC cards perform in game, plus I've played against him 4 times thus far

Clearly you know you've talking nonsense though and completely out debated from your last post so I guess we are leaving it here

GG and WP though mate, better luck next time
  • Geordielad123
    634 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Oh look, this dude again…
  • xxFifaLegendxxx
    Oh look, this dude again…

We aye man, aye say Keane is shocking value for coins man
  • JakeH
    3443 posts National Call-Up

cvdvxdd3yhga.png

Literally my first post which you replied to was regarding him being awful value for coins, here you go mate little refresher for you to jog your little memory

Why is it relevant if I've used him or not to know how good he is? This isn't 1998 mate, the internet exists to see how good or bad SBC cards perform in game, plus I've played against him 4 times thus far

Clearly you know you've talking nonsense though and completely out debated from your last post so I guess we are leaving it here

The vast majority of the internet seem to say the same thing… that he is very good. But it’s the internet, you shouldn’t listen to the intranet. It’s full of lies.

The ONLY way you can truly judge a player is use them yourself . That’s just a fact of life I am afraid.

• xxFifaLegendxxx
    edited November 2022
    JakeH wrote: »

cvdvxdd3yhga.png

The vast majority of the internet seem to say the same thing… that he is very good. But it’s the internet, you shouldn’t listen to the intranet. It’s full of lies.

The ONLY way you can truly judge a player is use them yourself . That’s just a fact of life I am afraid.

Why do you need to use a player to see how good they are? You literally see exactly how they perform when watching a content creator using them, or whenever you play against them, how come you think seeing how they perform is any different to using them yourself?
  • BasketCase9483
    1109 posts Professional
    Keane is amazing.

Call him bad value all you like. Doesn’t change the fact that he is one of the best strikers in the game.
  • JoyW

cvdvxdd3yhga.png

Why do you need to use a player to see how good they are? You literally see exactly how they perform when watching a content creator using them, or whenever you play against them, how come you think seeing how they perform is any different to using them yourself?

IT’S COMING HOMEEEEEE

Mate you are booooooring, always looking for a discussion

You won a World Cup, the Cup of this years Keyboard-Hero

CONGRATS 🎉🎈🎊🍾
  • xxFifaLegendxxx

cvdvxdd3yhga.png

IT’S COMING HOMEEEEEE

CONGRATS 🎉🎈🎊🍾

Why are you upset over a simple discussion? Just because someone has a different opinion to you doesn't mean it's a personal attack, incel behaviour. A forum is a place to debate and discuss, maybe try the super Mario brothers forum if your ego gets hurt by reading an opinion different to your own
  • JoyW

cvdvxdd3yhga.png

IT’S COMING HOMEEEEEE

CONGRATS 🎉🎈🎊🍾

Why are you upset over a simple discussion? Just because someone has a different opinion to you doesn't mean it's a personal attack, incel behaviour. A forum is a place to debate and discuss, maybe try the super Mario brothers forum if your ego gets hurt by reading an opinion different to your own

Sorry, gonna check it out 💚