Forlan or voller ? (World Cup hero version)

Scottybtech
1749 posts Fans' Favourite
Or maybe do the keane sbc

Comments

• AzizaG
    3265 posts National Call-Up
    I'm using voller atm he's so good very fast and strong and has amazing finishing
  • Scottybtech
    AzizaG wrote: »
    I'm using voller atm he's so good very fast and strong and has amazing finishing

How does he feel on the ball ? When I used his 89 he felt so stiff and clunky
  • D14
    3860 posts National Call-Up

Best way I can describe to you is I am terrible, takes me a week to get a single win normally and I completed all of the golden goal tokens with this guy in about 2 hours over the course of one evening.

Absolute cheat code of a player
  • AzizaG
    3265 posts National Call-Up

His 89 felt stiff for me too.. this card feels alot silkier and smoother
  • Recoba10
    2543 posts Fans' Favourite
    Forlan is amazing for me, I am also a big fan of base Voller but have not tried the WC version.
    I can simply say that WC Forlan is definitely an upgrade to hero base Voller.
  • NathanBFC94
    1123 posts Professional
    Not used voller I'm afraid but Forlan is superb. He isn't mad agile like a Messi but his dribbling is good enough with engine chem style.

His shooting and link up play are superb.
  • Scottybtech

His 89 felt stiff for me too.. this card feels alot silkier and smoother
    Good to hear
  • Kouli06
    4574 posts National Call-Up
    ei71a5w9onbm.png
  • StopHammerTime
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm a big forlan fan and he's just superb, not used the German yet
  • Scottybtech

Hearing really good things about them both. Forlan having better passing is tempting me more tho tbh
  • StopHammerTime
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Hearing really good things about them both. Forlan having better passing is tempting me more tho tbh

I can honestly say he's one of my fave strikers of all fifas but as I say I've not used voller yet so he might be better. Using forlan as only striker
  • LFC798
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    Have rb dzeko untradable so looking to rock one of these cf behind him on a 4411 or alongside him in a 442
  • JimNoShoes
    1310 posts Professional
    Not tried Forlan, but Voller is crazy good. He replaced mid cantona for me, who was a bit stiff, whereas Voller feels way smoother (and 1.5mil cheaper!)
  • verdolaga
    2267 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bump for more comparisons pls, currently using Forlan as a loan and feels amazing. Want to buy one of the 2....
  • BlueWes80
    245 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’m only using the base Völler atm, and even he’s a stone cold killer in front of goal for me.

I don’t like to spend all my coins in one hit and leaving myself with no coin buffer, but I’m seriously considering doing just that to upgrade him now.
  • RaulR1920
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Have both keane and Voller up top and trust me Voller is outstanding I have not tried Forlan but I would not dare to replace Voller for sure at least not for now
  • Sean2On
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not used Forlan, but bought Voller and dude is legit.

Really enjoying everything about the card.