Danilo Pereira Swaps

scalaneopt
1405 posts Play-Off Hero
His he worth it in your opinion guys?

Comments

• JohnShelby
    1788 posts Play-Off Hero
    I am thinking of him also
    Vieira is a dream but is to much, i would like to get as Many packs i can, open them for this Promo or maybe even Save for toty

Also i am planing to actually Watch world cup not spend it playing fifa all day so i think it is impossible to get all 50

Danilo stats are very similar to Vieira but i know he is not him
  • Shoaib937
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If you chose for less stress he is a great choice indeed. Fabinho have similar stats but is 15 tokens.

Have now 6 tokens. Grinding 2 more and getting him and thats enough friendlies
  • scalaneopt
    1405 posts Play-Off Hero
    Shoaib937 wrote: »
    If you chose for less stress he is a great choice indeed. Fabinho have similar stats but is 15 tokens.

Have now 6 tokens. Grinding 2 more and getting him and thats enough friendlies

Actually him or fabinho will be fine for me. I have Mbappe and VVD both untradables and both will be good i guess.
  • DannySTFC
    10384 posts Has That Special Something
    If you compare him with Vieira they look remarkably similar but for way way less tokens. You could argue Pereira actually has better links as well with how icons work now, plus Pereira could get upgraded.

The only thing which bugs me looking at the card is the pace balance. 67 acceleration and 90 sprint speed, not sure if I’d like that acceleration for a CDM. For the sake of 8 tokens I’ll try him though probably.
  • scalaneopt
    1405 posts Play-Off Hero
    Im just waiting for some reviews on him.
  • High420
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite
    I hadn't even considered him, but think I will probably end up getting this card and not doing anything further in swaps.

Got WC Carvalho from pre-order and he gets chem from him, whilst also giving my Barkley ST card a link, fits my team well.

Looks like an amazing cdm tbh and an easy grind compared to Fabinho or Vieira.
  • Barry Allannnn
    2092 posts Fans' Favourite
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    If you compare him with Vieira they look remarkably similar but for way way less tokens. You could argue Pereira actually has better links as well with how icons work now, plus Pereira could get upgraded.

The only thing which bugs me looking at the card is the pace balance. 67 acceleration and 90 sprint speed, not sure if I’d like that acceleration for a CDM. For the sake of 8 tokens I’ll try him though probably.

I don't think Swap players get upgraded do they?
  • DannySTFC
    10384 posts Has That Special Something

Oh maybe not, I haven’t really looked into it, someone told me they were the same as the path to glory players but I guess not, either way Pereira for 8 tokens compared to Vieira 40 tokens is mad, acceleration might be interesting though.
  • scalaneopt
    1405 posts Play-Off Hero

Oh maybe not, I haven’t really looked into it, someone told me they were the same as the path to glory players but I guess not, either way Pereira for 8 tokens compared to Vieira 40 tokens is mad, acceleration might be interesting though.

He wont be upgraded.
  • Hristanya
    545 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Also considering getting this card! Looks great. It’s shame icons don’t give the same chem as heroes