Brazil

dmur
72 posts Park Captain
I was waiting for the November star head update to start a career. The newest title update has removed Brazil from everything except the World Cup mode, so basically if I start a career now Brazil won’t be in it whatsoever which just completely ruins the immersion. This game just gets worse every passing week.

Comments

• Jimtheyid
    63 posts Park Captain
    I was so pissed off brazil were removed, whats it all about ? One step forward, 5 back
  • dmur
    72 posts Park Captain
    Jimtheyid wrote: »
    I was so pissed off brazil were removed, whats it all about ? One step forward, 5 back

Exactly man, kinda just ruins doing a career with an international team when one of your main opponents just aren’t in the game.
  • KingShankly
    229 posts Sunday League Hero
    In World Cup Mode EA screwed up as there's a big glitch that has Brazil wearing Argentina kits.
  • Master110
    1160 posts Professional
    Must be license issue.
  • Druski5150
    561 posts An Exciting Prospect
    In World Cup Mode EA screwed up as there's a big glitch that has Brazil wearing Argentina kits.

Should be patched up in the next update according to the update pitch notes
  • KingShankly
    229 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just got the update. Hopefully it will fix Brazil's kit issues and add Cameroon's kits. I hate to start over as I'm already on match day 2 controlling all 32 nations. But at least now we get the proper squads and actual knockout round tournament set up as it was all wrong from the get go.
  • JimmyD252
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    dmur wrote: »

Exactly man, kinda just ruins doing a career with an international team when one of your main opponents just aren’t in the game.

I just started a new career and checked the edit player section and Brazil were still there so they may still appear in career mode
  • dmur
    72 posts Park Captain
    JimmyD252 wrote: »
    dmur wrote: »

I just started a new career and checked the edit player section and Brazil were still there so they may still appear in career mode

Unreal thank you for this, I was just waiting to see if one day they were added back in the patch notes.