Eto’o sbc coming soon 🇨🇲

Scottybtech
1749 posts Fans' Favourite
Think it’s the base version

Comments

• DannySTFC
    10384 posts Has That Special Something
    Can surely only be the base this early

They’re not daft though. Icon links suck this year. The best icons they’ve released so far, Essien, Nedved, Eto’o, terrible nations to link.
  • WFCBagnall
    99584 posts Moderator
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Can surely only be the base this early

They’re not daft though. Icon links suck this year. The best icons they’ve released so far, Essien, Nedved, Eto’o, terrible nations to link.

Mid and Base are pretty much the same price
  • OZero
    7712 posts League Winner
    Hero > Icon

Strange / sad but true
  • kdirt
    513 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fodder rise
  • Scottybtech
    1749 posts Fans' Favourite
    OZero wrote: »
    Hero > Icon

Strange / sad but true

Facts
  • SteGriff83
    513 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Million coins plus
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    17635 posts World Class
    OZero wrote: »
    Hero > Icon

Strange / sad but true

Certainly appears that way this year
  • Dutch3723
    2140 posts Fans' Favourite
    The mid would be a welcome sbc indeed - but 1million coins +.....?

Hopefully somethig to grind towards over time.
  • Mmandras
    6600 posts Big Money Move
    kuyhg5iy5lf8.png
  • Headshrinker363
    6124 posts Big Money Move
    This interests me. Anyone used him?
  • DannySTFC

Not this year but he’s basically what you expect most years, seems to finish everything and be in the right place more often than not.

Even though he’s good, very good for this stage of the game, spending over 900k of fodder on an icon who can only offer links to Cameroon players doesn’t seem worth it. They’ve really messed up with icon chemistry.

Icon SBC and gamble icon SBC prices need to reflect how they’re nowhere near as useful this year.
  • BasketCase9483
    1160 posts Professional
    edited November 2022

Not this year but he’s basically what you expect most years, seems to finish everything and be in the right place more often than not.

Even though he’s good, very good for this stage of the game, spending over 900k of fodder on an icon who can only offer links to Cameroon players doesn’t seem worth it. They’ve really messed up with icon chemistry.

Icon SBC and gamble icon SBC prices need to reflect how they’re nowhere near as useful this year.

The new chem system is definitely a pain but TBF I’m currently using two Icons in my team and my team
    is on full chem.

A41-B3-F0-B-3269-4107-B3-E3-664-D48-DD13-CC.jpg

In fact I could replace Nunez with Eto and everyone besides Valverde would still be on full chem.
  • DannySTFC
    joehuk wrote: »

This... icon chem is messed up so I'll stay well clear of most icons This year sadly.

Think icons should give one chem across the board.

Yeah, there’s a reason the best icons they’ve released so far are from Ghana, Cameroon and Czech Rep.
  • Recoba10
    2543 posts Fans' Favourite
    Good news EA is releasing a top 10 or top 15 mid icon early November.
    Maybe this year, we won't have to wait until June/July to see SBCs for Cruyff or R9.
  • Andyh60
    3028 posts National Call-Up
    Yes fair play EA prob beats any player icon sbc eleased on 22 taking timing into to account. PIM Maldini winning that award in 22 but yes just over a month into game and to have mid of say one of top 5 sts has to be promising...
  • BasketCase9483
    1160 posts Professional
    joehuk wrote: »

This... icon chem is messed up so I'll stay well clear of most icons This year sadly.

Think icons should give one chem across the board.

Yeah, there’s a reason the best icons they’ve released so far are from Ghana, Cameroon and Czech Rep.

If you’re on new gen Trezeguet is by far the best icon released so far. If you don’t believe me try the loan.
  • Lkane
    1069 posts Professional
    edited November 2022
    Tried the loan to make sure he’s the real deal. On every fut champ qualifier he scored at least 2 a game and most of those were hat tricks. Think I might have to do him 😬
  • NellaSAFC92
    572 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Had etoo on fifa 21... he was way beyond any striker id used other than PIM torres. He is absolutely lethal... problem is hes 1 million at this early stage its a big commitment to someone who probably wont link into your team thats why im going to skip yet another icon sbc