Falcao.....

broxigaz
2739 posts Fans' Favourite
Times running out yay or nay he would be on 2 chem replacing 85 jota or sub worth it, @BCBeneli your thoughts are not needed m8 as you may be a tad biased ๐Ÿ™‚

Comments

• ICUP
    7433 posts League Winner
    100% Yay, I don't even play him at striker and he's amazing
  • Hans_Rheinhardt1
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Times running out yay or nay he would be on 2 chem replacing 85 jota or sub worth it, @BCBeneli your thoughts are not needed m8 as you may be a tad biased ๐Ÿ™‚

I know I've mentioned elsewhere I have him in a full La Liga squad with Moreno, but I would recommend him tbh. His shots from the edge of the box are sublime at times.
  • GazW09041980
    1905 posts Play-Off Hero
    He's been good for me but needs 3 chem if you wish to Make him lengthy his shooting is good, wins headers and does ride challenges at times
  • Tboon
    5034 posts Big Money Move
    He's a sub for me, but incredibly good
  • broxigaz
    OK lads doing him now much appreciated.
  • BCBeneli
    2285 posts Fans' Favourite

4 goals way from 100 goals with him๐Ÿค“
  • BigH82
    1799 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yea he's good when the game is good

Nice feel to him if that makes sense
  • Bayaeraking408
    1725 posts Fans' Favourite
    He plays for the badge glad I did him in time
  • BCBeneli
    2285 posts Fans' Favourite
    I did it ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • broxigaz
    Managed to get him on 3 chem by switching a couple of players and so far really enjoying him lads, I had to buy 2 players so it ruins my untradeable team but I can deal with that in the short term.

131pbblpdgh4.png
  • GazW09041980
    1905 posts Play-Off Hero
    Managed to get him on 3 chem by switching a couple of players and so far really enjoying him lads, I had to buy 2 players so it ruins my untradeable team but I can deal with that in the short term.

131pbblpdgh4.png

Yes he's been a pain to link especially cause I have a 3 league hybrid team and there are no other good players from rayo valecano