Div 4 and barely got 6 wins WL

Hanghangmoon
123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I dont know how to get more wins in WL, as about 4-5 matches I went ahead 2-3 goals then opponents pressed, scored and won. Barely made over 6 wins in the last 3 WLs.
In div 4 I have the winning ration of 40-50%, so I guess I am not too bad.
(Btw, I am in SE Asia, far from the servers)

Comments

• Hanghangmoon
    Sorry, wrong forum (fifa23 indeed)
  • Wonderkiid
    3003 posts National Call-Up
    Division 4 is a low division so I'd say you perform like one would expect.

If you want to win more then you'll need to do something different you arent doing already. Pay attention to the opponents that beat you and maybe you can learn from them. Thats probably the best way to improve
  • ya8
    351 posts Sunday League Hero
    I dont know how to get more wins in WL, as about 4-5 matches I went ahead 2-3 goals then opponents pressed, scored and won. Barely made over 6 wins in the last 3 WLs.
    In div 4 I have the winning ration of 40-50%, so I guess I am not too bad.
    (Btw, I am in SE Asia, far from the servers)

Matchmaking.

I think that ELO rating is not calculated after every match but with delays like every few hours. Basically if you're losing few matches in a row, stop playing, wait few hours and come back - you will be winning.

I am Div5 and easily 11 wins in WL using this knowledge.

If at any point I lose 3 matches in a row, I stop and wait few hours. It works. I tested it many many times and I have my 11 wins each week.
  • Muffinman
    216 posts Sunday League Hero
    I agree about waiting. I’m not sure if it’s an ELO thing to be honest but it def helps mentality wise. Easy to go on a losing streak when you’re frustrated and rushing your gameplay
  • ya8
    351 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2022
  • Berardi
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    > @Hanghangmoon said:
    > I dont know how to get more wins in WL, as about 4-5 matches I went ahead 2-3 goals then opponents pressed, scored and won. Barely made over 6 wins in the last 3 WLs.
    > In div 4 I have the winning ration of 40-50%, so I guess I am not too bad.
    > (Btw, I am in SE Asia, far from the servers)

It might be because you've upset EA? I've learned my lesson but i'm still suffering the consequences
  • Hanghangmoon
    Berardi wrote: »
    > @Hanghangmoon said:
    > I dont know how to get more wins in WL, as about 4-5 matches I went ahead 2-3 goals then opponents pressed, scored and won. Barely made over 6 wins in the last 3 WLs.

It might be because you've upset EA? I've learned my lesson but i'm still suffering the consequences

I am now in Div 2, getting 9 wins WL with 3-4 games to spare. The main thing I notice is that if the connection is fine then I would relatively get wins a bit easier, but cant not get 11 wins, 9 wins might be my ceiling
  • dengah109
    1647 posts Play-Off Hero
    > @Hanghangmoon said:

I am now in Div 2, getting 9 wins WL with 3-4 games to spare. The main thing I notice is that if the connection is fine then I would relatively get wins a bit easier, but cant not get 11 wins, 9 wins might be my ceiling

Do you win a lot of games in div 2? I find it amazing you are div 2 and can't get too 11 wins. I have only just got to div 2 though admittedly I haven't tried too hard to get there but I've got 11 every weekend I've played even why I was stuck in 5 when that was my level. I still can't get to 14 but getting to 11 has been a lot easier the past few weeks for me.
  • Hanghangmoon
    dengah109 wrote: »
    > @Hanghangmoon said:

Do you win a lot of games in div 2? I find it amazing you are div 2 and can't get too 11 wins. I have only just got to div 2 though admittedly I haven't tried too hard to get there but I've got 11 every weekend I've played even why I was stuck in 5 when that was my level. I still can't get to 14 but getting to 11 has been a lot easier the past few weeks for me.

I win 50% games in Div 2
  • Peanutbutter83
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Wonderkiid wrote: »
    Division 4 is a low division so I'd say you perform like one would expect.

If you want to win more then you'll need to do something different you arent doing already. Pay attention to the opponents that beat you and maybe you can learn from them. Thats probably the best way to improve

Another elitist comment there from Mr Wonderkid fifa pro. Div 4 isn’t that low, might be compared to you who probably plays FIFA 24/7 but not to a lot of us don’t have the time to grind out game after game. I’ve been playing fifa for a very long time, albeit casually, and consider div 4/3/2 to all be of a similar decent standard and it also took quite a push to get through 6/5 this year for some reason. I get that you like to help people on this forum and a lot of what you say is true, you just don’t need to add in the snidey little comments insinuating you are better than everyone else.