Becker

Andy101
109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Which version for new gen?

Comments

• Finetunedchaos
    1491 posts Play-Off Hero
    Always the high dribbling one. Just be aware of his low composure..
  • Andy101
    What about the lengthy thing? See people going on about it?
  • Finetunedchaos
    1491 posts Play-Off Hero
    Andy101 wrote: »
    What about the lengthy thing? See people going on about it?

Only works on new gen. Would never pick the one with low dribbling just cause of Lengthy though, but that's just me
  • Andy101
    Anymore reviews on him
  • RadioShaq
    20824 posts Moderator
    I think he is kinda expensive so not sure I am going to try him. I know everyone is into lengthy lately but the couple youtubers I watched said go with the non lengthy one for dribbling. So dunno if lengthy is sorta over or the dribbling is that bad on that one.
  • RangerCraig
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    Lengthy is pointless if can't dribble
  • KaiserFC
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2022
    Ive completed him as i habe a bundesliga team and had the fodder to dp him, but o wouldnt gp out the way to het him.
    Hes decent but i think the work rate lets this card down as he doesnt get into thatany goalscoring oppurtunities compared to my voller.
    Also rttk schick seems better and only 25,000 coins and if you want the pace and dribbling cant go wrong with gold rare werner for a few thousand coins. Think hes going to be my sub
    Post edited by KaiserFC on
  • xxFifaLegendxxx
    3179 posts National Call-Up
    Andy101 wrote: »
    Which version for new gen?

Depends if you're a skiller or not, I say the 4* weak foot is better if not, dribbling is overrated imo, it's important but if you don't do much skills anyway and pass and move it's not a huge deal
  • Andy101
    Definitely not a skiller but do like to have a run