How's your coin balance?

Mmandras
6600 posts Big Money Move
Comperatively to last few years/season starts. It's the first year with shared market so curious how is that working for you.

I'm yet to have my first big pull. Benzema and Koulibaly got me nice 200k, but other than that - all good pulls were untradable, and nothing over 100k. Today I had second dupe untradable Kounde so that's another 70k down the drain. It started bad with untradable SBCs, purchased Fifa 22 points by mistake, UK PSN support is unreachable for a refund, didn't get my preorder points because of the playstation sharing, etc.

I trade on really small margin / mass bid lowest value non rares, and that got me 900k total right now. It's not much, and it's a boring and steady grind, surely you guys made much more just from the EA error last day and can multiply coins by investing wise.

Last year I had about 500k on this day, but pulled Di Natale on 15 October to play with, and had a nice 2 million at the end of the October, so doubt I'll get close this year, but who knows.

Comments

• Dazzler
    2244 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cool story bro.
  • Mmandras
    It's really boring story.. I know. But hey. The forum is so dead anyway. :disappointed:
  • DREAM
    4570 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2022
    sitting on 600K and

fully untradeable except a Maignan that you cant see (and a Terrier to test)

f1498c09917f3f4e663ef1f1defcf328.jpg

I replaced some of them with other cards that cost more but didnt find much of a diff, dont see a point upgrading since I have meta cards until there's a big promo, which hopefully will be rulebreakers
  • Mmandras
    Ok this is my team... no idea what can I upgrade so just going to sit on coins for a little while.

7lbrn2buq0la.png
  • Dazzler
    2244 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mmandras wrote: »
    It's really boring story.. I know. But hey. The forum is so dead anyway. :disappointed:

Fair play that raised a smile from me.

I’ve been playing for years but maybe I’m growing out of it or fifa as a whole is getting really boring.

I can’t even be bothered to trade any more.

…. And yep my story is a cool story as well :D
  • 4kingpawn
    790 posts Semi-Pro
    Going pack only this year and will only use players I pack to mix it up. Got 32k coins and about 300 gold commons and 250 rares.

Been doing the gold upgrades for my pack only players and pulled Mbappe, Messi, Rudiger ,Cancelo, IF Werner, OTW Touchi and have done OTW Sterling and RTTK Gosens.

And to be fair my team plays really well and I’m loving it.
  • broxigaz
    3578 posts National Call-Up
    1500009988776246 got lucky on the tradeable heroes pack last night.
  • BakerStreet
    65 posts Park Captain
    I always purchase 12k FIFA points on release date. This is only a little more than I payed for the game. I am very disciplined, though, and make this last the whole season. Grandpa would say I'm fiscally responsible. He actually bought my $99.99 package this year for my Birthday. He's a great guy and helps me a lot.
  • Bayaeraking408
    1767 posts Fans' Favourite
    How do u get non rear golds with u not having coins?
  • 4kingpawn
    790 posts Semi-Pro
    Buy 300. Sell dupes 350.
  • Bayaeraking408
    1767 posts Fans' Favourite
    I always purchase 12k FIFA points on release date. This is only a little more than I payed for the game. I am very disciplined, though, and make this last the whole season. Grandpa would say I'm fiscally responsible. He actually bought my $99.99 package this year for my Birthday. He's a great guy and helps me a lot.

U smart kid don’t get addicted with to fifa points sounds like u are now but don’t they are not worth it take it from someone that used to spend alot
  • BakerStreet
    65 posts Park Captain

U smart kid don’t get addicted with to fifa points sounds like u are now but don’t they are not worth it take it from someone that used to spend alot

Only the initial 12k for me. I've never, in 5 years been playing, made another puchase later in the season. It's always held out for me. Just got to pay attention.
  • 4kingpawn
    790 posts Semi-Pro
    You don’t need to purchase ANY fifa points tbf. I could be called a hypocrite cos I get ultimate edition but after that don’t need to spend a penny.
  • mellow_yellow
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sitting on about 350k right now with a decentish first owner team except pogba and maignan which I bought for chem.
    I'll generally use this team for rivals then probably buy in a couple of expensive players for weekend league and sell again after.
  • Got just over 3m made over a million on crouch yesterday though got very lucky
  • Mmandras
    4kingpawn wrote: »
    Going pack only this year and will only use players I pack to mix it up. Got 32k coins and about 300 gold commons and 250 rares.

Been doing the gold upgrades for my pack only players and pulled Mbappe, Messi, Rudiger ,Cancelo, IF Werner, OTW Touchi and have done OTW Sterling and RTTK Gosens.

And to be fair my team plays really well and I’m loving it.

You.. got all that from gold upgrade?

I did a solid number of those but pulled nothing out of the ordinary.

Now that's a cool story.
  • ozcs_69
    4897 posts Big Money Move
    1m on RTG, no noticeable pack pull...I would say, its good enough , as I dont trade...
  • BasketCase9483
    1302 posts Professional
    Had 500k a day ago… now I have a mil.

;)
  • ICE_UP_SON
    1773 posts Play-Off Hero
    ozcs_69 wrote: »
    1m on RTG, no noticeable pack pull...I would say, its good enough , as I dont trade...

That seems like a lot without trading or a notable pull! I’m at 200k best tradeable pull had been Depay and untradeable has been OTW Dybala.
  • Professor
    4440 posts National Call-Up
    RTG for me and barley trading. I have a 1m untradable team with decent coin balance.

I find it enjoyable playing with packed pulled players. Makes you try players you typically wouldn’t have looked at.
  • FlyingOkapis
    2262 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ok this is my team... no idea what can I upgrade so just going to sit on coins for a little while.

7lbrn2buq0la.png

You can upgrade that Lemar, I've not used the gold but the RTTK is amazing for me, right chemstyle has him dribbling like real life Messi.

Easily the best player in my team and no idea why he isnt expensive vs what his price is.