To anyone who’s done potm valverde is he worth doing ?

Scottybtech
1749 posts Fans' Favourite
I know he’s overpriced but he’d fit perfectly in my team

Comments

• I did him cause I have Kounde Dembele Lewa untradable who I will play for some weeks. He was worth it for me, feels really good on pitch and has great links for me.
  • FMA1202
    73 posts Park Captain
    He is fantastic for me.
  • Mic2904
    2967 posts Fans' Favourite
    Apparently he will be in the RTTK Team - 87 rated CM.... you might want to wait...
  • Maximus AK47
    3036 posts National Call-Up
    I havent done him and not planning to complete his SBC.

I have tested his gold card for 15-20 games and I am not impressed with his game model. If gold card is not great, his special card wont be great either.

Gold De Paul and Belingham play much better than Valverde in game (for me , its personal opinion,)

I guess the problem is with his awkward touches and animations. He feels to big and nod agile at all on that ball.
    His pace doesn't feel like 87... more like 81-82... He is to slow to accelerate with ball.

But , I understand people who want to complete his card. He has great form IRL at the moment.
  • smcali23
    1549 posts Play-Off Hero
    He’s got a new card coming, so don’t touch him.
  • broxigaz
    2740 posts Fans' Favourite
    His gold card is decent enough so I wouldn't bother.
  • Domination
    1713 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2022
    It's all good everybody saying he's got a card coming ETC but not everybody has 300k+ in coins to spend, and this card is an SBC.

I've got abit of fodda so tempted to do him bit by bit over time when I hit some untradeable dupes.
  • truegunn3r
    13760 posts World Class
    edited October 2022
    Mic2904 wrote: »
    Apparently he will be in the RTTK Team - 87 rated CM.... you might want to wait...
    and then apparently he’s going to be in the TOTW again so you might as well wait for that. And then apparently he’s going to be in headliners so you might as well wait for that and so on.

Might as well just bite the bullet and take POTM Valverde mate especially if you have some fodder laying about, it’s a great card.
  • Sjonhinho
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    Mic2904 wrote: »
    and then apparently he’s going to be in the TOTW again so you might as well wait for that. And then apparently he’s going to be in headliners so you might as well wait for that and so on.

Might as well just bite the bullet and take POTM Valverde mate especially if you have some fodder laying about, it’s a great card.

Exactly this is why i'm completing him. I'm not going to wait around for the best time to buy players or wait if someone is getting a better card. This FIFA i'm gonna get the players i could have fun with, be broke in november and quit the game before TOTY this year!😅
  • D0lvl
    5023 posts Big Money Move
    Worth it.
  • Unknowlolp
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Done with 0 coins. Consider rest of my team is low budget gold player at the moment and invest all coins. He will stay till TOTY.