Manager Press Conference

Since1875
1244 posts Professional
Anyone else noticing an issue with this?
I won 3 games on the spin and the interviewer is asking if we can still mount a title bid after my recent bad form.

Does this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ not get ❤️❤️❤️❤️ tested before release?
Amateur hour again from EA.

Comments

• Cobblers
    463 posts Sunday League Hero
    Carry over from Fifa 22. It's most annoying.

Wait until you get towards the end of the season. The game will ask you if the title is now beyond you.

Ridiculous, isn't it?
  • Since1875
    1244 posts Professional
    Horrendous mate
  • Nightbeat78
    276 posts Sunday League Hero
    There are a lot of weird things in the interviews. Almost every game the reporter asks how it was to win against a team you previous lost against, to the point i'm beginning to question how come my team wasn't relegated last season. Also in the Champions League, a must win game to not get eliminated while i'm sitting top with 9 points after 3 games. And after that they usually ask how long the winning streak will continue. I don't pay much attention anymore to those questions and skip to the answers that gives my team a boost.
  • Nightbeat78
    276 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cobblers wrote: »
    Carry over from Fifa 22. It's most annoying.

Wait until you get towards the end of the season. The game will ask you if the title is now beyond you.

Ridiculous, isn't it?

They already asking me that after 10 games while i have won all games and are 8 points ahead.

These things aren't a priority for EA and will continue to be an issue in the next games until they ditch interviews entirely.
  • Cobblers
    I raised these as bugs on the answers HQ website for Fifa 22 and they weren't fixed. There's no chance they'll be addressed this year, either.
  • Steffolovitch
    2074 posts Fans' Favourite
    Press conferences have always been a terrible addition, because the questions are so stupid. I always start with a closed transfer window, since the summer transfers have already been done prior to release day. And whenever I try to give the press conferences a try, the interviewer always points out that it's been a quiet window with no transfers coming in. And then I just skip all the following press conferences. Useless feature. Could be good, if it was made properly though.
  • Cobblers
    Press conferences have always been a terrible addition, because the questions are so stupid. I always start with a closed transfer window, since the summer transfers have already been done prior to release day. And whenever I try to give the press conferences a try, the interviewer always points out that it's been a quiet window with no transfers coming in. And then I just skip all the following press conferences. Useless feature. Could be good, if it was made properly though.

Just give the best answer and see your team's morale stay reasonable :)
  • Steffolovitch
    2074 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cobblers wrote: »
    Just give the best answer and see your team's morale stay reasonable :)

Yeah I know, it's pretty easy to figure out what NOT to answer :lol:

I just mean that if the questions are so stupid, the press conferences just come off as a huge waste of time, and I choose to skip them 99% of the time. So far it hasn't even had a negative impact on the clubs I have managed. Perhaps I could have improved morale by participating, but I really don't think it's necessary.

• > @Cobblers said:
    > Carry over from Fifa 22. It's most annoying.
    >
    > Wait until you get towards the end of the season. The game will ask you if the title is now beyond you.
    >
    > Ridiculous, isn't it?

I love getting that comment when I'm 8 points up with 3 games to go. Apparently, all is lost...
  • Cobblers
    snit06 wrote: »
    > @Cobblers said:
    > Carry over from Fifa 22. It's most annoying.
    >
    > Wait until you get towards the end of the season. The game will ask you if the title is now beyond you.
    >
    > Ridiculous, isn't it?

I love getting that comment when I'm 8 points up with 3 games to go. Apparently, all is lost...

Yep, it did that in Fifa 22 as well.

Nothing changes, it seems.